Chapter 6

"Try as hard as you want Cami, you're not gonna beat me" I said passing her the ball checking it.

"Never say never" she sang passing it back.

"Loser say what" I said really fast dribbling past her.

"What" she asked confused.

"Ah take the L" I yelled shooting a 3.

"You make me sick" she whined.

"You know you like me" I said making a kissy face.

"Fight me" she said poking me in the chest.

"Ight shorty" I said picking her up throwing her into the air and catching her.

"Not cool Y/n" she squeaked.

"Sorry my love" I said putting her down.

"This is the chillest date ever" she said laying in the grass.

"We'll be both like simple dates and just spending time with you makes me happy, so I decided to just do something fun and simple and this is only part 1" I said.

"What's part 2" she asked.

"Ice cream and pizza I said smirking.

"Let's go right now" she yelled hopping up and running to the car.

"Slow down speedy Gonzalez" I said running after her. I can't get enough of this hyper little dork.

---------

"So who else is in your childhood circle" Camila asked finishing her last slice of pizza.

"Growing up it was me, Eli, Z, Starburst, Justin, Tori, Eric, Connor, and Snickers. Me, Z, Eli, Starburst, and Snickers didn't know we were cousin until I got to L.A a few months ago. We all grew up together in Miami and I guess we all decided to go to high school in Cali cause that's exactly what happened. Except Justin and Z ended up doing music and shit before they finished school" I explained.

"Who's Tori, Eric, and Connor" she asked.

"Tori is the singer Tori Kelly and the boys are twin male models" I answered.

"Tori is amazing, I love her music" she said.

"Well I've known her since preschool so I know she's amazing" I said chuckling.

"Shut up you jerk" she mumbled.

----------

"This is the best date ever" Camila said.

"Well we might be on a Ferris wheel and all but trust me when I say it gets better" I said smirking.

"How" she asked as we stopped at the very top.

"Wait for it" not even a few seconds after I said it, fireworks shot into the sky spelling out "Camila will you be mine?"

"Yes" she yelled.

"She said yes" I yelled.

"Can we have a cute cliché first kiss" she asked.