Chapter 10

Just so y'all know, telling me to update is not gone make me update faster lmfao. I love y'all but I have A LOT to do.

Y/n pov

No no no no no....not my baby girl!

"She's too young to die" Dinah said a with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"She's strong, she'll pull though" I said trying to convince myself more than anybody else. Right now we're at the hospital waiting for the doctors to tell us the news.

"We've been here for over 3 hours where the fuck is my baby Normani said starting to get irritated. Aaliyah was like a daughter to all 5 of the girls but she had more of a connection with Normani.

"Calm down, we have to be patient" Camila said.

"Cam down, calm down! AALIYAH WAS HIT BY A FUCKING CAR AND YOU SAY CALM DOWN" Ally yelled.

"Hey look cookies" Dinah yelled pointing to the other side of the room making Ally look that way. Once she turned I pushed my thump into a point on her neck putting her to sleep.

"Thank you" Lauren said sighing.

"Family of Aaliyah Yvonne" the doctor yelled making us run over to him.

"That's us" I said.

"Well Ms. Yvonne I'm sorry to tell you this, but Aaliyah is in a comma because when she hit the ground it cause some damage to her skull and it knocked her out cold. We don't know when she'll wake up, but you may see her now" he informed us.

"My baby" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"At least she's not dead" Camila said making us all look at her sideways. "What I'm trying to be positive" she said.

"Just shut the fuck up" Lauren said shaking her head and picking Ally up.

-----------

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you at the park baby. If I was none of this would have happened, I'm sorry baby please wake up. Mommy loves you, we all do" I said sobbing and holding on to Aaliyah's hand as I kneeled next to her bed. I've been talking or her for about 10 minutes now with the girls quietly watching.

"The house won't be the same without or little munchkin" Lauren said kissing her cheek and moving so Mani could say something.

"You need to wake up soon so I can teach you some more stuff puppy. You're like a daughter to me and I don't wanna lose you, please wake up" Normani said kissing her forehead and moving over for Dinah.

"Wake up baby girl, I need my lil Beyonce so we can do all the choreography to all the Beyonce songs again. You were suppose to be my road dawg on your, don't bail on me now.
aloha ia oukou Alii (I love you princess)" right when Dinah finished a loud beeping noise filled the room causing all of us to look at each other with fear and shock. God please no not my baby!

"Y/n" Dinah yelled in my face shaking me.

"Y/n babe wake up" Lauren yelled and I jumped up swinging.

"Aaliyah" I yelled running down the hall to my babygirls room to find her sound asleep.

"What's wrong" Dinah asked.

"It was just a dream" I said sighing.

"Riley" I heard Justin yell and next thing I know he's running down the hall to my nephews room.

"We had the same dream" I said chuckling.

"Thank god it was just a dream" he said closing Riley's door.

"Babe what was the last thing we did today" I asked Dinah.

"We got ice cream" Dinah answered.

"Okay so the park and all that was only a dream" I said sighing.

"What are you talking about" she asked.

"Don't worry about it, it's not important because my baby girl is alive and well" I said walking back to our room.