chapter 5

Chapter 5
After an awesome day spent with Jase, i had to go to school today. I don't want to say im scared necessarily, but im nervous. My anxiety is getting the best of me. I grabbed my bag and prayed carl isnt at school today. Its a Friday and i just want to chill. Maybe he's in jail again. Boy i hope so. I got in my car and traveled to school.
"Been a minute bitch" "fuck, i thought you killed yourself..damn it" "oink oink" "fat bitch broke her leg" "please die you waste of space ugly ass whore" it was harder to ignore their snide comments, maybe because its been awhile since I've been called out of my name. I went to my locker then started going to my class. "Hey you're back. I heard what happened" i scrunched up my eyebrows "we were going to expell the boys..but" i felt my heart rate increasing "but since you had missed 2 days of school, we let everyone cool down and they are not" i took out my white bored and started writing viciously "they assaulted me! And this piece of shit school isn't going to do anything about it? THEY SHATTERED MY KNEE! THESE PEOPLE CALL ME NAMES EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. AND YOU GUYS ALWAYS HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS NO BULLYING BULLSHIT!" i wrote. "Frankie.." he shook his head "im disappointed" i slammed my bored on the desk wanting this dumb fuck to get out of my face. I dont even curse! Ive been around jase for yor too long.
As if this day couldn't get any more horrible, Carl ended up coming to school today. I have seen him, but i don't think he's seen me which is good. The day is just about over and i am not in the mood. I carefully went to my locker, since i do have the upper hand in leaving my classes earlier. I grabbed my keys and left the building. While walking i saw Carl on the other side of the building smoking with a few of his friends. I quickly did a u turn going the longer way to my car "is that my favorite pig?" I heard him ask in the distance "look guys its miss.piggy" they laughed. I walked faster "ill see you later sweet heart" i heard him make kissy noises. I shuddered getting in.
My house is quiet, as usual. But it felt..odd. I started going up the stairs. I picked up the first thing i felt and went into my room. I screamed and threw whatever was in my hand. I heard laughter of jase "oh my gosh, that is not funny!" I threw something else at him "a bear? You threw a bear" he continued to laugh "how did you get in here!?" I leaned against the door "um your door" oh god. "You hungry?" Jase asked me "sure. You want me to order something?" I asked he shook his head picking up his keys "let's go" he took my hand. We got in his car and he took me to ihop "wow ihop how romantic" he swung our arms "i know" we sat down and ordered food "so how was school today?" I glanced at him and chuckled "it was fine. How was your day?" He shrugged "so boring. I had to listen to my mom talk about her upcoming baby shower. I dont know man. It wasnt interesting" i chuckled "well you listen to me talk all of the time" i took a sip of my drink "yeah and thats boring to, but thats besides the point" he brushed it off "well be pretty interesting if you keep coming back" i said "nice one" our food was then set infront of us and we ate "so your mom is pregnant?" He nodded "7 months with a girl" i smiled "thats cute. Have you guys found a name?" I asked "nope. Any suggestions?" I thought about it "is there a common theme?" I asked him "well my brothers name is Justin" so j's "jasmine?" He shook his head "thot name" i gasped and laughed "Jason!" He smiled "um Jessica?" He cringed "too white" i chuckled "Jocelyn" he shook his head "ew" i bit my lip "Oo jordan!" He smirked "better" i put my hands together and cheered. He chuckled. We ate a little more and he ended up paying. "Thank you jase. I had fun. He took my hand "me too" we started making our way out, but guess who came based on my luck..carl. "oh god. Jase we need to go to another door or teleport or something" i started getting nervous "what are you talking about?" He chuckled. I released him hand and went behind him. I know now he has realized the tension "do you not like-" carls loud voice got in between us "PIGGY!" he laughed "hope you didn't eat all of the food here. Im pretty hungry..i mean unless you gonna let me eat something else" he winked. Jase turned towards him "who's this? A boyfriend bitch he's only using you for that fat ass of yours" he pointed out "listen dude, she really probably isnt even worth the fuck, look at her" Jason's hand came up, punching him repeatedly in the face. He grabbed his throat slamming him against the table "JASE, RELAX!" I pulled him away and pushed him out of the restaurant. I could feel his anger radiating off of him. He put his keys in and drive off "WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL ME!" He snapped making me jump "i really didn't want to Jase" i scotted more towards the door "oh my fucking god. IS HE THE ONE THAT SUPPOSEDBLY PUSHED YOU DOWN THE STAIRS?" Uh oh i forgot about that little white lie. "I wasn't pushed down the stairs" he stopped the car in front of my home house "excuse me?" He asked "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THEN FRANCESCA?" I didnt know how to answer him. I couldnt. I didnt want to. "After school. He and his friends..jason i don't want to talk about it" he punched his steering wheel "goodnight francesca" he wasnt looking at me "but jas-" he put his hand up in a dismissive manner "goodnight" i sighed and got out going to the front door. I heard his car go off into the distance.
Darn it!