chapter 35

Chapter 35
Its been a week since the accident and the party is tonight also, my baby comes home tomorrow! He's still on bed rest and is gonna be for another week. I've visited him everyday and he is still very skeptical and a little nosey. Ive been training non stop and i think im pretty good, ill find out in this fight though. "To our left, we have the 6"2, 182 Ib, Dallas throne!" Justin announced. Everyone clapped, by everyone i mean kacey, pj, jake, jordan, kate, and justin "to the right we have 5"3 in a half, cant say her weight, trained by yours truly ,francesca monroe!" They cheered "alright guys. No rules. Whenever you're ready" i smiled "you sure you don't want me to go easy?" I punched him in his nose "im sure" he grabbed my hair, twisting me to his chest, putting me in a choke hold. I used my uper arm strenght to raise my body doing a flip over him. We fell and i got a few hits in before he elbowed me in my face rolling ontop of me hitting me a few times. I wrapped my legs around his neck, rolling him on his back. I punched him in his throat while locking him in place. I waited for him to tap out because his face was changing colors. Once he did i got off of him and helped him up "are you okay?" I asked now worried about his health. "Holy fuck" he said "goddamn" justin said "guys look what i created. High five to me!" Justin high fived me "i think she's ready" jake said
-
"Alright this is a microphone" Kacey held up a very tiny chip and put it in my ear "this is a camera" she put it on my very reveling dress. "Okay babe. You look hot! Everything will be fine, dont blow your cover, make sure you arent to stiff, do not drink anything thats handed to you. Remeber, if its bubbling for more than 30 seconds its drugged and you finna get kidnapped" she told me again "i got it" i took in a breath "ready?" I nodded "course" i got out of the car and heard kacey through the chip "can you hear me?" She asked "loud and clear" i said "great" i walked into the party, its very crowed in here. And it smells like ass. "I see the guy i met in Arizona" bingo. I had the replica of my original necklace on. I know he'll notice me. "Make your self more obvious" i started by going up the stairs and was offered a drink "thanks" i casually poured it out behind me. I saw the guy from arizona start looking at me. I remeber kacey telling me to play hard to get, but not too hard. Alright i can manage. I looked through the crowd of people a gasp left my lips "what the hell is jason doing here?" She screamed "are you fucking kidding me?" His eyes met mine. Uh oh. Mr. Arizona looked at me and i went back down. Jason walked towards me and took my hand trying to play it off "frankie what the fuck!" He yelled in my ear. I started dancing on him "youre going to ruin it jason. Why are you here?" I asked "why am i here? Why the hell are you? I told you not to get involved" mr. Arizona came closer "jason i love you" arizona came over to us "can i buy you a drink?" He asked. This guy has to be like 25. "Sure" i raised an eyebrow towards jason. To say he was infuritated would be an understatement. I left with Mr. Arizona hoping Jason won't ruin this "i remember you" he said "i don't recall ever meeting you" i said "whats your name sexy?" He bit his lip. Ew. "Emelia..yours?" I asked "sterling" disgusting. "What do you say we go to my balcony?" I raised an eyebrow "let's go" i said. He took my hand and we went all the way upstairs. It was pretty silent too. "He's gonna try and fuck you and drug you so be ready" kacey said. "Alright cut the bull shit" sterling said "give me the necklace" piece of shit "this necklace?" I asked "no shit" i laughed "i like my necklace, i dont want to" i got comfortable "we can do it the hard way then" he took out his gun. I snatched it from him and aimed it "that was pretty easy" i shot him. "KACEY I JUST SHOT SOMEONE!" oh god "uh i saw. Nice job!" I feel horrible "think about it this way, if you didnt kill him, he was going to try to kill you" i sighed "i need to get out of here" i went back down stairs to jason "frankie, im pissed" he said in my ear while gripping my forearm "i know baby" i kissed his neck and looked behind him. There i saw sydney "jason go back to pretending you dont know. Do not turn around" i said he let go and walked forward. I went towards her. I had to make some type of connection with her in order to get to nick. "I like your shoes" i complimented her. She smirked "nice try bitch" she tossed the stool, attenpting to come at me "nice try bitch" i shot the same look she gave me. She tossed a drink and i blocked it tripping her. She grabbed my legs bringing me down. I pushed my legs up kicking her in her jaw while i was getting up. She started throwing punches left and right while i blocked them. She picked up a bottle and i kicked it out of her hand then raised my foot aiming for her face. I had the upperhand and punched her in her throat slamming her head against the bar until she became unconscious. "Better luck next time" i said. Jason came over taking my hand "come on" we left the party and he took me to his car "good job boo boo!" Pj said "thanks" i turned the microphone and camera off because im about to get yelled at. "Before you yell at me. You gotta admit that was pretty good" he looked at me "this is not a joke francesca!" He yelled "i told you i do not want you brought into this for specific reasons! You were wanted before this and now you really are! could have taken care of this myself i did not need help!" He yelled "you can protect me, but i cant protect you? Jase this relationship is going to be equal. You are not putting in all of the work while i sit at home and hope and pray you come back. That is NOT gonna happen. I dont know if you let your other little girlfriends do that but i am not them, nor will i ever be. So for now, until i die, i will fight for you with all i have. So stop bitching" he glanced at me "bitching?" He rolled his eyes "i dont like this frankie, wheres my saint?" He asked "im still in my fighting mode right now. Wait until we get home" he took my hand "you did good though baby girl" i smiled "justin trained me. 4 and sometimes 6 hours a day" i said "that sucks. By the way, i don't protect anyone who doesnt have respect for themselves. Plus i kinda love you so you cant die on me right now" i looked at him "i kinda love you to"