chapter 32

Chapter 32
Frankie
The next morning i woke up with france. I had to talk to her about what happenee yesterday and why we arent at my house. "France, lets play a game called never ever tell mom what happened at frankie's house last night. Im supposed to give you back to your mom in one piece. Im afraid if you tell her what happened she's not gonna let me see you again and do we want that?" She shook her head "exactly" i mean she's barley 4 she can't say much. "Where are we?" She asked "we are at my friends house and i think we're gonna be here for awhile. Bummer i know, but you'll meet some new people. They're super nice" i started getting out of bed and her and i both brushed our teeth and did the regular do. I left the room and went to kacey's "good morning" i said. She looked at me and screamed "kacey calm down!" She jumped on me "frankie i missed you so much!" She said "i missed you to kace" she got down "Frankie i swear on everything i love, Jase did nothing with another girl and if he did i would have had nothing to do with it in fact, I'd kick his ass with you." She said "i know, it was a bad time, but im back and I've put it behind me" its whatever now. Just a bad argument. "When did you get here? Why are you here?" She sat down "last night jase came over we talked and what not right, but suddenly someone started shooting at my house so here i am" i chuckled "oh thats what he was talking about. Is that how you got that scar?" I nodded "ew" she said "your piercing is cute" she touched it "thanks" i forget its there sometimes. "So where's Athena?" She asked "at her house" i played with Frances hair "well im hungry so let's eat" she stood "ill meet you down there" she nodded and took France. I went to Jason's room. "Good morning" he said "where were you last night?" I asked "what do you mean?" He asked "i came in here last night, and you weren't here. Where were you?" I simplified it "just driving" i raised an eyebrow "driving where?" He shrugged "around" i turned around ready to leave his room "gia nicole" i closed his door "i went to find johnson. I know he had something to do with what happened last night. But we got into alittle fight so now i have to track down some people and kill them" he said casually "why didn't you just say that?" I asked "because you shouldnt know about any of these things" he said "well to bad, because belive it or not im a huge part in all of this" he stood up "and thats horrible. I told you, my job is to not only love you, but to protect you and now i have people coming after you for your necklace. Francesca, if it means getting killed myself to protect you. I will do it, i will sacrifice it all" he brushed past me. I placed my hand on the door, closing it. "Jason, dont make it seem as if i dont love you. You know i do. And im not some lost puppy who needs to be protected at all times, i can help myself to. Also, its not just you having to take care of me, its the same mutual thing. Do you know how much it hurt to lose you jason? Imagine it being permanent, i would not be able to do that. You have absolutely no clue how much i care about you, and how much i love and adore you Jason. It will alw-" his lips smashed against mine. I always loved the taste of them. I could never get tired of it. His hand went under my thighs putting me on his waist. My hands played with his hair "no matter how much you yell at me, you still wont be taken that seriously" he said again my lips "shut up" he chuckled and set me down "lets go short stuff" i hit him and we traveled downstairs "French fries? Is that you?" Pj asked "peanut butter!" I hugged him. Jason cleared his throat "get it? Because my name starts with an F and his starts with a P" i cleared "thats disgusting" kacey said "do you guys want one? Kacey can be kiwi, jase can be jelly, justin can be jam, chad can be cashews, dallas can be donut, france can be french bread!" Pj said "i dont want to be included" "thats so stupid" "killing myself" "fuck you" "whats French bread?" They all complained "you guys are lame" i said "right" Jason sarcastically said. Jordan and kate then followed down the stairs "good morning little ones" she said. We replied with a simple good morning. Kate started making breakfast and i started thinking. Maybe i should take France home. This could go wrong and she's just too young. Her mom probably misses her anyways. Id feel too guilty if someone or something hurt my little sister. I know what has to happen "whats up?" Jase asked "nothing. I just need to take France home" i don't know when im going to see my little efiel tower again. "By yourself? I dont think so" he said "i know" i texted tiana and told her i have the flu and to meet me half way at ihop "you could pass for having the flu" i flipped my head towards him "just kidding.." i waited for France to finish eating then i got her and myself dressed. "Bye French bread!" Pj said. France started laughing hysterically "i still dont know what that is" she was cracking up "you're so cute" kacey said. A few more moments of that we left the house. "I call driving" i said "very funny. You have the flu anyways" he took my keys "touché" i shrugged. I put France in and got shot gun. Since we weren't too far from eachother it was a quick drive. I saw Tiana's car and we parked besides her. "Baby cakes!" Tiana reached in and got her "i missed you. Did you have fun with your sister?" She asked. Of course she did "yeah" France said "how are you feeling?" Tiana asked me "my head is on fire and my throat hurts so bad. Im alright though" she nodded "well im gonna get out if here, before you get me sick. Feel better honey" she said "thanks ill see you later" she got in her truck and left "you're a good actor baby girl" Jason said "really?" I don't even try. Flips hair. "No" he joked "you're mean" he started driving. "I love you" he took my hand "i love you" i looked at my rear view mirror to see a car coming full speed towards us "uh Jase, i think we have some company" i said "shit" he muttered "Frankie get in the back" i did, while he took out a gun handing me one "aim for the tires" he said. Oh god. My hands were shaking. i went to window letting it down and started shooting. The car looked unphased. A huge black, i dont even know, was aimed at our car. "Holy fuck" jason said. He took his phone out and called someone right before the missile was shot. Everything was black in a second.