chapter 37

Chapter 37
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray" i sang to Jason "whats the rest?" He asked "i don't know" i dont even listen to that song. France always sang it. I miss her. I talk to her everyday though. "Oh, well make it up" he said while doing his hair that took oh so much effort. "What are you doing today?" I asked "finding nick, to get this drug back" he said "can i co-" he looked at me "nope" im going anyways "thanks, ill be ready in 10 minutes" he groaned. I put on nike joggers and a shirt and put my hair half up half down. "You look attractive" i smiled "oh thank you" i looked at my neck area seeing the hickey he gave me. It hurts. "Okay lets go" he took my hand and grabbed a two guns handing one to me "your giving me a gun" i faked gasp "ill take it back" i laughed
-
"So the little dot is him?" I asked kacey sitting on her lap. "Yeah, he isnt too far just a good 15 hours." She said sarcastically "so we can just fly then right?" know why they looked so shocked "good looks" dallas said "itll be fun" i have a phobia of planes, but no one has to know that.
-
Since we have to leave tonight, i was packing clothes and the boys were packing guns and bombs. While reflecting on everything. I may have killed 2 people. I never would have thought i would ever be this way. Its scary. I prayed so hard last night. I dont know what to think. This drug must be very special to have cost so many lives. "What are you thinking about?" Jason asked me "the plane ride" i answered "planes arent so scary when you get used to them" he said "i bet" he kissed my forehead and grabbed my bags "let's go" i made sure to take my phone & charger as well. I felt a vibration in my hand and looked down to see France calling me "hey cupcake" i greeted her "hi frankie!" She said "how are you? Whats up?" I asked "im okay. I just wanted to tell you that i love you" she said. We have never said that to each other. Ever. But its nice to know after all i could die in the next few hours. "I love you to little one" after more conversation we eventually hung up. I really miss her, i gotta go see her after this and Athena. The gang piled into the car and we drove to the plane. "I have a question" i said "is it just us or.." they tilted their heads "Frankie, Frankie, Frankie" jake tsked "no we have another few hundred joining us" could have just said that. I sat down besides Jason "you're such a cutie pie" i told him "thanks babe"
-
We made it to new Mexico a few hours later, i guess we are staying at some cabin or something. All i know is, its in a forest. "Bro i hope a lion doesnt come and eat us" kacey said "i hope you guys know how to run because you won't see me" she added "no lions are out here dumbass" dallas said "dumbass? You are the last person to call anyone a dumbass you have the memory of a gold fish you big headed, illiterate bitch" i laughed "you guys are funny" i said "id push pj in a gorilla pit" kacey said "shut up you four eyed mother fucker" i chuckled. What is wrong with these people?