chapter 25

Chapter 25
Im in sweatpants and a sports bra right now, hiding from jason. He asked if i wanted to train with him, i did not think it was gonna be some flipping and running type of crap. He couldn't call me because i still had his phone, but wait, he has mine. Oh well. i turned it on mute.
"Gia Nicole. You cannot hide from me" he laughed. He dragged me back to the "training center" and i got tired just looking at it "was that the exercise? Walking down here?" Ibhoped "very funny. But no. Would you like to srart with knives, hands, or guns?" What the heck "none of them!" What makes him think id ever use it? "Lets start with knives" he took me to some type of dart area "alright, remember smaller knives are the easiest to work with. Find one you're comfortable with" i picked up a random one and felt it around "swiss. Me too" he grabbed my hips "alright. Before i give you any instruction, i wanna see what you know. So throw it" i sighed and threw the knife "gia.." i slightly groaned and grabbed another knife and threw it "better. But the knife has to go fast. Bring your arm back and then throw it forward" he adjusted my hips and brought my arm back. I threw the knife with alittle more force and it made it! "Oo i did it!" I mumbled "excellent"
-
With more training, under most of the departments, i have strength in guns, as surprising as that may sound. I just got out of the shower but guess what i forgot to grab, clothes. I got a bra, but not actually clothes. This excercise thing has messed up my mind. Jase shouldn't be in here anyways. I slowly opened the door and crept out. I started looking for clothes and the door opened "gia nicole" jase said "jason" i grabbed a random shirt and went to the bathroom to put it on. Im not staying over tonight, because in still with thena and i doubt she wants to stay here with people she barley knows. I laid besides him and we stared at eachother "i love you jason. Thank you for everything. It feels as if ive known you for years which is weird. I dont know, you put in a purpose to my life. It was not anywhere neat as perfect as this, this is something a dream wouldnt be able to beat. Youre giving me hope and hope is something i really needed in a life filled with disappointment after disappointment. You have impacted my life greatly jase, and i love every second of it" he smiled and kissed me. Kissed me with passion and with love for every moment our lips touched. His hands traced up my legs, running around my panties and to my belly making my shirt rise. His hands held my abdomen as he kissed and sucked around my neck. I didnt know what the hell i was doing but i went with the flow of things. His shirt was off at this point and my mind was going crazy! His body is all types of right, he had abs and a bunch of tattoos I've never seemed to notice. "Frankie, i love you with all of my heart" he kissed me "but no matter how much you are tempting me right now, i refuse to have sex with you, here, with so many people around. You deserve your first time to be special." He kissed me once more "you have no clue, how hard this is" i bit my lip "thank you" i placed my hand on his strong jaw "im not gonna rush you" he told me softly "you're -" someone called my name "ill be back" i put on shorts and left his room "can we go?" Athena asked "yeah. Let me say bye first" i said it to Kacey first and ended with Jase "ill see you later" he kissed my forehead "maybe" i said "maybe? Bull shit" i chuckled "goodnight Jason" he kissed me and we left "so you and justin?" I asked "he's hot & all, but i don't know, i don't want to jump into anything to quickly" i chuckled "those Thompson boys are something else athena. They're very protective & know what they want. And Justin wants you, so be careful"