chapter 30

Chapter 30
Jase
I started recalling what frankie was saying last night about the strange man. A bunch of logical conclusions popped in my head. Either it was someone in gang, or someone who tried to get with her. If it were to be option a, i don't have long until someone finds her, which worried me the most. "Happy mothers day mom" i made sure i said to her before i forgot "thank you babe" she kissed my forehead. I picked up jordan and sat her on my lap. She played with my moms phone and it started ringing. I know that number from anywhere "mom answer right now and put it on speaker!" I threw it at her "okay calm down" she did as told "good morning kate, happy mothers day!" Her eyes widened "frankie? Oh thank you honey!" Frankie chuckled "how are you? How's jordan?" She asked "im good. Jordan is just growing looking more like her father. She's a bliss though. How are you? What have you been doing?" Mom asked "ive been in arizona for my college scouting and ive been working with world of dance. Im home now though, with France we're eating as usual" mom smiled "thats great" i made hand signals to my mom to keep the conversation flowing "oh um hey sweetie can you do me a really huge favor?" Mom asked "yeah sure" she agreed! "Can you please watch jordan tonight? The boys have a mission and Jake and i are going to dinner" she stuck up her thumb "uh okay. Thats fine" i mentally cheered "great! Ill drop her off around 5 and pick her up around 11" good job mom! "Sounds good" mom was cheessing "hey, hows jason?" Frabkie asked. I could have fainted..did she really ask about me? "He's doing alright, but forget him. How are YOU. Female to female i know things get hard" frankie sighed "youre right. It is hard. I loved jason, i still do don't get me wrong, i miss him. But i dont know kate, ive never dealt with this before. What if im handling it wrong? Am i supposed to talk to him? I made a lot of accusations that day and feel partially guilty not gonna lie." She breathed "no, you are doing it fine, he's the one that should be making the effort" mom raised an eyebrow at me "oh he is. I just ignore it. Ive needed the time to think. It helped" i could picture her playing with her long hair "you guys will figure it out. I know he misses a lot Frankie and i also know that loves you" im in love with Frankie. "I love him to"
-
Am i ready to see the wrath of francesca gia Nicole again? Last time, i knew i made her angry and i was honestly kinda scared. She's very intimidating, its terrifying. Mom had already dropped jordan off a awhile ago and if i still know gia nicole i know she's exhausted right now. I grabbed my phone and keys and left the house. Before i could back out i rang her doorbell like a regular normal person would. I heard her petite footsteps and her door opened. Our eyes stared back eachother for a good few seconds. I took the time to admire her face i missed so much and those lips that i craved to touch. Not to mention she got a nose a piercing! I didn't think it could get any hotter than that "hi" she said "hey" i matched her tone "we were just watching movies in my room, until they both fell asleep on me. Ill get jordan" she said "gia nicole. Do you really think i came here for jordan?" Well i did, but not really "why else would you be here?" She crossed her arms "for you..for us..for me" i walked closer to her "jason, i dont want to do this right now" she brushed me off "well we are because frankie i miss you and im not going another day without you. Its been way too long. Do you know how much i love you frankie?" I asked her genuinely "i know how much i think you love me" she answered "frankie, i am in love with you. Every single thing about you. You are the only piece i need baby, you are my everything and i promise you that will never change. If i were to ever break up with you, which would never happen by the way, it would be because of how fucking stubborn you are not over some bitch who could never compete with you. I told you it was for your protection. At the beach, we got into it with a very violent gang and i refuse to bring you into it. I didn't want to risk anything baby. Why would i want to lose something as special as you baby girl? You've been mine since the say i laid eyes on you and that won't change. It never did." I grabbed her chin "okay" she said "okay?" She pulled her body closer to mine "okay" our lips met. I missed this. I missed this a lot. Her legs wrapped around my abdomen and her hands massaged the back of my scalp. "I love you baby" she said against my lips "and i missed you" she pulled away entirely "i missed you more baby girl" i laid her body on the couch "no wai-ouch!" I bit her stomach "i saw it coming" she said. I bit the inside of her thigh and kissed her lips again before laying on her. My fingers trailed her waist and i felt my heart start to pump again. This is the feeling of love.