5

"Happy Birthday to you , Happy birthday to you ." I woke up to my parents smiling in my face with a cake. Yes, I finally came back to my own home and yes it is my birthday !

I rubbed my eyes and smiled at my parents , "Thanks guys . I'll be downstairs in a few for breakfast."

They both kissed my cheek and left me in my room. I took my phone from under my pillow and saw all my notifications of people saying happy birthday to me. I had people from Facebook, Twitter, IG, and ask fm. It was crazy , I felt popular . At the thought I started laughing and finally went through my messages . I got one from Marquise and Neveah .

1New Message :

Neveah 💕💁💘

We turning up tonight baby ! Happy birthday , finally 18 no more sneaking to drink!!!!!! Yes . Call me so I can tell you the details , and you can bring Marquise I got me a date ;]

I laughed at my retarted bestfriend and went on to read Marquise's message .

1 New Message :

Marquise 😐😍🙈🔫

Good morning to my Queen , my world , but today's it's your birthday so it's your world. Just tell me what you want and I will do it baby. I want to show you something too, your going to love it . Come to my house when your done with family , I love you.

I mentally said aww in my head then dropped my phone to go get ready. I put on a long blue maxi skirt , stripped crop top with my belly ring out , and some brown sandals. I kept my hair out just cause I thought the curliness went with the outfit. Then I went downstairs for some good birthday breakfast .

" Morning Rents. Thanks for the cake but it's kind of early ." I said licking the icing and getting my food off the counter.

My mom laughed then shrugged , "Whatever , we're not normal . What you have planned?" I had just finished lighting praying .

" I don't know just go visit Neveah and Marquise , then go to a party tonight. But if you guys have something planned we can do that before too."

" Not today though , this Saturday we bought you two broadway tickets to go see Wicked." My dad said grinning.

I dropped my fork immediately . I'm a freaking nerd , I wanted a Poloroid 300 camera for my birthday and to go see Wicked on Broadway . My parents are the best .

" Thank you guys so much! But shouldn't we have three ?"

My mom replied , "Oh sweetheart , we're not into watching people sing and talk all day."

"Yeah " my dad added " just go with Marquise . It's cool."

I smiled and we finished breakfast. After I got done I got in my car and drove over to Marquise house . He had rose petals all on the floor leading to his room. I went up there and he was knocked out sleeping , fool. He must've had this set up for a long time cause he doesn't know when I read the message .

I saw a note at the tip of his bed and opened it .

Dear Isis ,

If I'm sleep just stay downstairs for a minute cause I've been up all night planning our day for you . I've been out shopping too . So let me just chill for a lil , lol . Love you baby .

I laughed and started to walk downstairs but then I heard Marquise waking up . I turned around at the door . And he was awake , sleeping in nothing but basketball shorts . He sat up to start stretching .

"Good morning baby." He said .

I was looking over those beautiful tattoos on his chest when I saw a new one on his left peck near his heart. I went up to him and saw what it said .