6

The weekend was so perfect , it started and ended so perfectly . It started with my birthday and going out , getting a car and ended with Marquise and I going to go see wicked . Then I went home to my loving familia for a family dinner . It was wonderful and my mother did the most with the food . All that Spanish and Black food ; I got to start going to the gym again . And that's exactly what I might do today .

I was at Marquise house right now and he was getting dressed to go to "work" . He said he'll be back in probably 2 hours but that never works out. He was showering and I was laying in bed on IG .

When he got out and left I noticed he forgot his phone so I picked it up and ....... Charged it . I am not a snooper and I trust that Marquise is a good boy now . I'm laying in bed just scrolling through my phone , ultra bored . Turn down ? I started laughing at my thought , but then Marquise's phone kept ringing . It was ringing before but now it's annoying . So I turned it off , it wasn't anyone important cause the number wasn't saved.

As I went downstairs to go cook me up some breakfast before i headed to the gym , the doorbell rang. I hurried and went upstairs to go put on shorts and came back down. I opened the door and there was some girl there , wrong house hopefully.

" How may i help you?" i asked kindly smiling and she rolled her eyes rudely.

" Tell Marquise if he want this child , he better pick up the phone and stop hanging with his side chicks all day." I didn't even respond , she just left.

I was to struck by the first thing she said. Baby . I slammed the door and ran upstairs to get all my stuff teary eyed. I almost fell. I thought he was faithful already but he got girls coming to his door claiming his baby ?! I'm done , really really done . I cant go through this pain anymore. I packed up all my stuff and took all my pictures in the house just so he could know i was leaving. And yeah its not like I moved in there but that was my second house and I had a lot so i took Marquise's Range Rover he gave me . I stacked everything in there and drove home crying. Baby.

I HATE MARQUISE JONES.

I walked into the house and my parents were in the living room playing around. I walked right past them because I wasn't really in the mood at this moment. Just imagine how disappointed my parents would be if they found out I was dating a boy who cheated on me and even got a girl pregnant. Like at least strap up dang, probably give me a disease or something. I was too mad to do anything , I just wanted to go to his house and yell at him .

And that's exactly what I'm about to do .

I quickly got dressed in some sweats , t-shirt , and Lebrons. I was ready to fight so I even put my hair in a bun.

I drove to Marquise house but he still wasn't even home , probably out getting some other chick pregnant. I sat on his couch for maybe three hours waiting on this kid. Every hour I grew more and more aggravated and mad . I was about to blow up when he finally walked home , boy if only he knew what he was walking into.

"Hey baby." he said kissing me on the cheek but i stayed crossed armed staring at the TV. "What's wrong with you?"

I laughed , "So you sat here and cried that night when i got a boy number? What do I do now that you got some chick pregnant?" I said still not looking at him.

" What you talking about Isis?" he asked confused .

"Let's get this over with quick cause I don't even want to see you anymore right now." i said getting up. I got in his face , "YOU ARE A CHEATER , YOU ARE NASTY , YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!"

"I don't even know what you are talking about. You listening to these dumb thots now?"

"You one too. Or was I one to you? Listen , I'm not about to argue , just know we are no longer dating. Three years out the window."

" Really , because of something some hater said."

" NO BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID !!!!!!!!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS PROMISE RING EVEN MEANT TO YOU ?!" I took it off and threw at him, it hit his fell and fell to the ground.

" Bye Marquise. I officially hate you." I said walking out the door.

Hopefully this is the last time i see Marquise Jones.

All night Marquise was texting me saying it wasn't true and that he'll even get proof but i couldn't do this anymore. He was good for literally four weeks. I cried all night , sitting here wasting all my tears on this nonsense , trash .

__________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is short but i didn't have too much inspiration. So I need you guys to comment and follow me and spread the word about my book. As long as i don't have a lot of followers , I don't think i will be rushing to write . And this book is just about to get good.

Tatyana .