10

Authors Note: I really didn't want to do this , but I see that when authors write notes they get readers faster . I appreciate all my readers but I would like some followers too . If your only reading one chapter and then exiting out , all I'm saying is give my book a chance and write comments to help me out. How should I know what and why you guys don't like if no one comments , likes , or follow me ?? So for the next chapter I would like at least up to 115 reads and at least 5 followers and 10 comments. Again I really didn't want to do this . Sorry

- Tatyana

----------------------------------------------

Today I woke up with not only a banging headache but I couldn't feel my body. I felt numb and oblivious to what was happening. I was about to get up but when I opened my eyes I saw a white ceiling . I see stars and blurriness as once again I fade in and out of consciousness and then like that I'm back out .
------

"Will she be okay ?" I hear my mothers voice sniffling .

"Absolutely , just some minor issues that will be healed in about a month ." I'm guessing a doctor said .

I opened my eyes and groaned as I saw the light , guess my hangover wasn't over yet. That is one thing I didn't forget from last night. As I groan, I hear the footsteps of people approaching my bed then I see my mother on one side of my bed with a tissue in hand and tears in her eyes . On the other side is a female doctor with a reassuring smile .

"Good evening Isis . How you feeling ?" She asked .

"Where am I ? What happened ?" I asked .

Before she can say anything my mom butted in , " You were being very irresponsible , drinking and driving , then got into an accident . I taught you way better than this Isis Barkley ."

"You have a fractured wrist an dislocated knee bone . Very rare things to happen in a car accident." The doctor said looking at some papers and writing .

"Uh , my throat is very dry . Can I have some water please ?" I asked staring at the ceiling , shocked at what I just heard.

"Right on time , I'll even bring up some supper for you. I will send it with a nurse so sit tight , honey." The doctor said smiling then she squeezed my free hand and walked out .

I couldn't believe that happened ; I'm a responsible kid , mind as well call me a nerd. Drinking and then driving ? Wow did I turn up, and my mom looked very mad at me . Thank God I was in a hospital because if I wasn't she would have made me end up in one .

After about 10 minutes of my mom still sniffling and me staring at the ceiling , the nurse came in with hospital food . I took one bite and spit it out. People were not lieing when they said hospital food was nasty.

"Mom can you go get my Wendy's ?" I asked finally sitting up to look at her . She looked a wreck , as if she's been here all day crying . And knowing her and me being her only child she most likely was .

"Okay , I'll be back. I love you." She said kissing me on my forehead , then she left me alone .

I hated hospitals , the sights , the smell, the food , just everything about it made me hate it. I looked around my room looking for something to entertain myself , but found nothing . So I decided to watch the water drip into my IV that was in my wrist . Just looking at the needle in my hand made my hand hurt , so I laid back down and closed my eyes sighing . I then heard a gentle knock on my door . I groaned but never opened my eyes knowing that the nurse will most likely just walk in .

"Uh wassup it's Denmark." Said a male voice . I quickly jumped up and opened my eyes , realizing it was one of Marquise friends , I relaxed .

"Hey ." I said dully.

"Sorry to hear what happened, " he said handing me roses and I took them and laid them on a nearby table. " I have a letter from Marquise ."

I rolled my eyes and when he put the letter in my hand I ripped it up in his face , "Tell Marquise that I said to leave me alone already . Don't write me letters if he isn't going to be coming back anytime soon. Tell him I am DONE. "

My blood was boiling now ; Marquise thought I was going to stop my life just to sit and write love letters back an forth to him ? It was not happening anymore . I blame this car accident mainly on him . As I was thinking about it I felt tears rolling down my face. Denmark just passed me a tissue and quietly walked out .

I slowly fell back asleep for the third time today and slept peacefully . The crying helped me just let everything out , everything I was holding in was released and no one was here to try making me stop.

That's exactly what I needed , to cry and cry and just cry till the point where I fell asleep. It felt good .

I woke up maybe three hours later and saw my Wendy's sitting on my chair and noticed it was dark outside . I looked to a table clock and saw it read 12:00 AM . Guess I didn't only sleep three hours . I slowly unraveled myself from the covers and got up to go pee . I put pressure on my leg and felt the pain shoot to my knee .

I limped to the bathroom and then got my Wendy's off the chair . I sat and stared outside watching rain hit my window as I thought . Thought what would have happened if maybe I would have died during this accident or even if I never even met Marquise .

Maybe my life would be perfect right now , no drama or pain. But then I wouldn't have my Range Rover . I laughed at my thought and then wondered have they even sent my car to the shop yet . I hope I didn't wreck her to bad .

After I finished my food I took a very late night shower and then fell back asleep . For the fourth time today !