11

Ever since I have moved out of my original town for school, and started work, I hardly even talk or see Neveah anymore. It kind of sucks but gladly I found two new friends, Winter and Jasmine. I met Winter in one of my psychology classes, she is a model for the moment and her nationality is African American. Winter is very pretty, she has to be mixed with something else because she has hazel eyes, mid-back length hair, and she is light-skin. Jasmine, on the other hand, was in one of my law classes, we clicked immediately because she is so funny. Jasmine is Asian-American and plays basketball, and I heard she's really good too. Ever since Neveah has been M.I.A, they have been hanging with me now, I have more fun with them anyway.

Today we all decided we needed a break from school, so we decided to go to the outlets. I was excited because school was so stressful, especially because of the major and minor I am taking. I was sitting home getting dress and putting on my sneaker wedges when my doorbell rang, I immediately knew it was either Jasmine or Winter. I text both of them and said if its them to just ring again and walk in and I was in my room. For sure, about a minute later I heard the doorbell again and they came in all hollering.

"Girl, lets go! What you getting cute for?" asked Winter coming in my room with Jasmine.

"I'm not trying to get cute, its called looking presentable." I said and we started laughing.

After I finished putting on my shoes, we all headed out and took my car, which unfortunately was the Range Rover. All throughout the car ride, they kept questioning me about the car and I just needed to change the topic immediately.

"I get my cast off my knee and arm today!" I said happily.

"Oh my Lord, I forgot you had those on. Why am I letting you driving me around like that, and you got wedges on?!" replied Jasmine who was in the front. She immediately put on her seat belt after she said that.

I looked in my rear view mirror and me and Winter glanced at each other laughing, Jasmine was just too much for me this time. Luckily, we got to the mall safely in only ten minutes top.

After our little mall date, I dropped everyone off at my house to get their car and I went to the hospital to get my cast removed. My body was feeling better, but I was still taking some pain killers because it made me feel way better. When I got there, there wasn't too many people there so I got called in immediately. That was fine with me because I needed to go grocery shopping after this. I mentally laughed at myself, because I have a fractured knee and wrist, yet I'm driving everywhere with no one in the car with me to help out.

"How has your body been feeling, Isis?" asked the doctor as I laid back on the table.

"Its good, I've even been driving with it." I replied laughing.

The doctor chuckled a little to, "That's very dangerous, Isis. But lets get started, ill go get my saw."

I wasn't worried at all when he said that part, I had gotten enough casts on my body from Marquise in the past that I wouldn't care if I had a saw in my face right now. He came back with the miniature doctor saw and got to work. After he was finally done he gave me some pain relievers and a detachable brace just in case I hurt myself a bit more. I said my thanks and headed to the grocery store after.

I was in the meat aisle reading my list when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up from my paper and smiled, it was one of my old high school friends, Bryant.

"Hey Bryant, long time no see." I said.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you even remembered my name. Its been quite some time."

"It has, what brings you up here on my part of town?" I asked laughing while looking for my meat still.

"On nothing, my parents live up here so I came to visit. How's college?"

"Fine, hey it was awesome seeing you but I have to get off my leg, just got a cast removed." I said pushing my hair behind my ear.

He simply nodded and put his hands in his pocket as I walked away, I hope I didn't come off too rude.

I went to the checkout line and finally was done with all my errands for the day. I was super exhausted and the worst thing was that I would be going home to nobody but myself. I hated being alone, but it just sucks because I have no one to talk to. Texting or being on the phone just doesn't work for me, I need someone to be in my face physically so I can just have someone there. But that's not going to happen, so I should get over it now.

I did my hygiene stuff and then sat on the couch with some wine watching season 4 of Glee on Netflix.

Forever Alone life?