Chapter 8

Hello Angels!
2 in 1 day!
Please vote for this book!
Follow and comment.
Have a good one!

Sorry for the short chapter
_______________________________________________

Jace's P.O.V

I cannot believe I just stuttered. Jace Herondale does not stuttered! I then felt warm rising above my cheeks. Wait. No no no. Was I blushing! Why is this happening to me. All she did is pull down her shirt to expose her shoulder.

Clary let out a chuckle

"Jace Herondale did you just stuttered?" She asked me while shooting her eyebrows up. Oh god she heard that. Play it cool Jace. Play it cool.

"N-no?!" I stuttered again. Dang it! "Oh this is priceless!" She said bursting out laughing. Om my god. She looks so beautiful while laughing.

She stopped laughing.

"Did y-you just call me bea-beautiful?" She said and blushed. God did I said that out loud? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Well no going back now. "Uh uummmm yea." I said to her while avoiding her gaze.

"Oh wow. Wow. Um thanks?" She said. "I thought you didn't like me." She said in a whisper.

"I thought you didn't like me. In fact I recall you hating me." I said.

"Well you kinda made me." She said almost in a whisper. So does that mean she didn't hate me before!?

I then remembered the whole Taki's incident.

"Listen about this morning I-"

"Jace don't. Just don't." She said while holding up her hand in front of my face. She then put it back down.

"All I wanted to say that I'm truly sorry." I said while I put my hand over hers. She didn't pull away, instead she gave it a squeeze and said, "thank you." She said in her normal tone. She then made eye contact with me.

I started to lean in to her she did the same. Are faces were just centimeters aways. Then we heard a loud bang in the door and we quickly pulled away. I sighed in disappointment.

_______________________________________________

Clary's P.O.V

Oh. My. God. I was so close on kissing Jace Herondale but nooo someone had to knock at my door! I heard Jace sighed in disappointment. Oh god! He wanted to kiss me! No. No.

"Come in." I said like nothing happened. It was Izzy. Ugh seriously Izzy. Why! Why right now.

"CLARY, JACE YOU GOT THE PARTS!" She shrieked with excitement. She started to jump up and down.

Jace and I stare at her in confusion.

"Jace you got the part Mark Dove and Clary you got the part of Sophia Dove! And they said that you start in 10 days!" Izzy said screaming.

I suddenly I remember the movie called Gone Forever. Ugh I get to play Jace's sister. Now some other wanna be actress is going to play his love interest. Ugh I mentally slapped myself because this was all my fault.

But why did I care if someone kissed Jace? Why did I care seeing Jace with someone else.

No. No. You are not falling for him again.

He will hurt you. You know that.

"Oh and did I interrupt something?" Izzy asked very teasingly. Jace and I blushed. He then turned around so I couldn't see him but it was very noticeable.

He blushed again!

Izzy eyes widen when she saw Jace blushed.

She then mouthed words that looked like 'oh my god. Whaa?'. I just shrugged like I knew nothing, which I didn't.

"Hey um Jace it's getting late. You can crash at the room on the end of the hallway." She said to Jace. He then nodded and got up the bed making a butt print.

When he finally left, Izzy said, "what was that about?" She asked shooting her eyebrows up.

"I literally have no idea Izzy. Umm I'm sleepy so yea. See you in the morning." I said and faked a yawn. "Umm ok goodnight Clary." Izzy said while shutting the door "Night Izzy." I murmured, which I doubt she heard.

I then felt my eyes very heavy and let them close.

That night I dreamed of a golden boy.