What's Next?

Thank you to the readers who have supported me throughout the duration of this book. To those who were here from the start and the very first draft of this book in 2015, thank you for coming back. To those who decided to give this book a chance for the very first time, thank you for picking it up. All I have left to say is the following:

Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and goodnight—A.J. McLean

If you're interested in reading more of my completed books, I've provided a few sneak peeks at some of my existing projects in the next few posted parts of this book. If interested in knowing about my upcoming projects, continue reading this part.

*As of November 2021*

Currently, I'm working on updating two of my previously written books:

1. The 'It' Boy: a Jay Dawson featured spin-off novella. As I did with 'Out of Tune', Jay's story will be fully re-written in preparation for my upcoming novel 'Broken Strings' where he will be featured as a prominent character. It is going to undergo pretty substantial changes (it's going to be shortened from 19 chapters to 15, plus a prologue and epilogue (so 17 parts overall). It will also be switched from first-person to third-person narration and will undergo a title change - to be republished as 'A Side Effect of Celebrity'). I'm intending to have the first few chapters of the new version released in the first or second week of July and ideally completed by end of August or September.  The existing version will be removed from my profile prior to the new version being released - though a teaser of the new version is available as a sneak-peek in a subsequent section within Out of Tune (continue reading to find it).  The new version will be released on the week of November 15, 2021.

2. Just Ask Andy: this novel is a spin-off from my novel 'Thirty-One Letters'. Due to some continuity issues and writing style problems, I've decided to fully rewrite as I did with Out of Tune. I will not be focusing fully on it until the new version of 'The 'It' Boy' has been released and some of my new books are further underway. Currently, I am anticipating a 2022 release on the new version but am accepting criticism and notes on it for issues that should be addressed in the rewrites.

I am also working on a new novel:

1. Broken Strings:  a spin-off novel from my completed book 'Mayfly Melodies'. It can be read as a standalone but features many crossovers with 'Mayfly Melodies' characters. As mentioned, Jay Dawson will be one of four prominent characters within the book. Timeline-wise, it takes place after Out of Tune, A Side Effect of Celebrity, and Mayfly Melodies. It is also my first book featuring two main characters that are part of the LGBTQ+ community. Broken Strings is intended to be released this fall; however, a sneak-peek (prologue and first 2 chapters) is available on my profile now.

If interested in any of these books and want to stay tuned for updates, I encourage you to follow me as I will be posting updates when these books are being published and re-published on WP.

Brenna <3