Chapter 4

~ Jack's POV ~

I was so mesmerized by Liz's beauty and texting my friends that we walked right through the park and into this weird path in the woods.

Wow Jack, you're SOO observant.

I mentally face palmed myself about 15 times for that. I ended up asking Siri where the park was too. And if that wasn't enough, I accidentally sent that picture if me and Liz to the group chat of youtubers PLUS her. I really hope they're alright with her talking to them..

I mean, I feel bad and kind if embarrassed but I couldn't help it. Liz, she just made my heart skip a beat and I know that's corny but I think I like her. The only thing is that I'm afraid she won't go for me. I talk to a camera and fangirl over a whole bunch of celebrities. That's considered weird in my town. I hope she likes me. I'm really starting to fall for her and it hasn't even been 2 hours! I can't like her... Can I?

My thoughts disappeared when my foot hit a branch. Liz and I were trying to see who could swing higher and I was winning. She wasn't too far lower than me though. I looked over at her and she was smiling and she had a cute little face on. Like, not a normal smile, but a face like she was very focused and she was also happy too. It was perfect. Her braid was also swinging back and forth.

I felt my phone start to kind of blow up so I started slowing down on the swing. Liz started to do the same. I guess she saw me stopping and just followed my lead. I took my phone out if my pocket and read the messages.

Connor Franta - She's a cutie!

Kian Lawley - who's number?

Cara Hale (A/N: Andrea Russett's best friend) - what happened to the messages?

Andrea Russett - She looks familiar.

Liz - I'm the girl in the picture.. Jack made a mistake on who to send it to.

I looked over at her and she was obviously looking at the messages too. I texted the group chat without her and asked them if it was alright that she's in it. They actually agreed which I thought a few of them would have said no or something.

Jack - Well Liz and I are at a park. Well text you guys later.

Liz and I were stammering around the park together in silence. It was a really nice silence too. "So Liz, you excited for school?" I asked her. She looked over at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile along with her. I was happy to be hanging out with her. Out of all the people I've met, she's different. I feel like we can be more than just friends.

"Eh, I guess. I just hope I can make friends who like the same things as me." Liz confessed and then looked at where she was walking again. "Well, what kind of things do you like?" I asked her curiously.

I saw her cheeks go a little red, then her mouth opened a little. "Um" was all she could say but then added "To be honest I'm a fangirl. I fangirl over singers and bands and actors and dancers and really there is no end to my feels". She giggled a little at the end and I continued to smile. "It's kind of weird to other people but back in Ohio I was the lead fangirl at school. My friends and I fangirled literally 24/7" Liz told me. "That's great to know about you." I told her with a smile. I didn't know what to do and to be honest this was probably, literally the dumbest move I could make but I held her hand.

I just randomly decided 'Oh I'm going to hold her hand now as if this could literally not get awkward'. She looked over at me with shock, but then her expression turned into a smile.

~ Elizabeth's POV ~ 2:04 PM ~

Jack and I just got back to my new house from our walk. It was literally perfect. When we were walking around the park, after we got off the swings, he held my hand! I felt like I could literally die right then and there. Jack was actually holding my hand. Me, MINE! He also held my hand walking home.

We walked through the door hand in hand too. "Look who just came back from making out" a boy said while helping my mom move the couch. "You're so stupid Doug" Jack told him and just shook it off. So that's what Doug looks like! I knew about Doug from Jack's Draw My Life video.

Once Doug and my mom finished placing the couch and Jack's mom put a chair near it, they took a break and walked over to us.

"How was your walk?" Jack's mom, Kathy, asked us with a smile. I looked over at Jack with a smile on my face. We turned back to them, "It was literally amazing" Jack said happily.

"Well I'm happy you two had a nice time but you, little miss Elizabeth, need to get things up stairs and into your room." my mom said and pointed a finger at me. I groaned not wanting to actually attempt to get things up stairs and into my new room. It's just a lot of work. "You don't have to get the big stuff. Just small things for now." my mom told me. Well, that's better than trying to get a dresser up stairs I guess.

I nodded and went out to the moving truck, Jack following behind me. "So what things do you want me to get?" Jack asked my getting into the back of the truck with me, looking around at all the things. "Well, my computer is very important so I need to get that. And we also need something to sit on.." I told him. He walked over to where two bean bags were and picked them up. "Will these work?" he asked gesturing to the bean bags. I nodded and then grabbed my iMac box then we went up stairs.

My little sister was putting up pictures and other random things in one room so I'm guessing that's hers.

Jack and I walked into the only one that was empty. My new room. It had a small window looking towards the pool in my backyard and the neighbors backyard.

"If I were you I wouldn't look at that yard very often" Jack said as we both continued to look around out the window. "Why not?" I asked him curiously. "That house belongs to an old couple, the Kelly's. Mr. Kelly is always sunbathing and walking around in a speedo." Jack said with a laugh. "EW!! I don't want to see an hold person in a speedo while I'm in my room! I'm officially getting curtains before anything else." I said with a laugh. Jack and I walked away from the window and sat on the middle of the floor in a bean bag.

We both pulled out our phones and started texting the group chat. Too bad I still didn't know who any body was.

A/N: Anybody like the story? Comment and vote if you want :) it helps me know if I should continue to write and if it's good or not.