Chapter 1

~ Elizabeth's POV ~

It's Friday night and what am I doing? Sitting at Starbucks while on twitter. This is the common life of a white girl and fangirl. I was scrolling through twitter on my iPhone and occasionally tweeting some of my twitter friends. I'm considered a 'big' account because I have about 2k followers but I don't think that. I just love to tweet and fangirl.

@ThatS0Jack: Starbacks, I'm going to be in you then you will be in me.

Of course, I had to fangirl about it on twitter that Jack was going to Starbucks. I mean, I don't think there are many things in Connecticut so there is a small chance Jack could be coming here.

*5 minutes later*

I finished my coffee a long time ago because I literally couldn't stop drinking it, it's an addiction. I didn't leave Starbucks in hope that Jack would be coming here. In anxiousness I decided to video chat with one of my best friends from Ohio.

"Kayla what if he comes here?! Do I look ok??" I frantically asked her. I saw a laugh escape her mouth. "Come on I'm serious!" I told her. "Liz, you look perfect! Stop worrying about it." Kayla told me. I sighed and just decided to look around.

"Liz, I love you but I have to go do homework. Ill talk to you tomorrow" Kayla said disappointed, probably about the homework. "Alright. Tell everybody I said hi please" I asked politely. She nodded and then disconnected.

I decided to have another drink while I was here and if he wasn't there by the time I'm done with that ill leave.

@JacksPrincessx: I'm praying Jack is here but I'm unlucky so I'm probably at the wrong one

The second time I went to the counter I noticed a help wanted sign. Am I allowed to get a job at my age? Who cares I'm applying. "Here you go Liz" the lady at the counter said to me with a smile. "Thanks," I told her "by the way, id like to apply for the job".

"Well, since nobody's here I guess I could just, like interview you. If that's ok with you of course." she told me. I nodded and she came back from around the corner.

Turns out, her name is Tracey and she's 18 years old. She's also really nice and well, she hired me. I start tomorrow morning.

~ at the hotel room ~

So I didn't see Jack which means I'm probably in a different city. I'm really sad about that because its mostly the reason I was excited to come here but at least I got a job.

"Hey mom, guess what?" I yelled as I walked through the door. "Lizzy shut uppp!" my sister yelled tiredly. Oops. "What happened Elizabeth?" my mom asked me with a smile. "I got a job AND made a friend all while drinking a delicious drink at Starbucks." I told her proudly. She just laughed and said "That's great Liz, when do you start?". I walked to wear my suitcase was and opened it while talking. "I start tomorrow morning. Don't worry, I'll be there to help with the house too." I reassured her. After throwing tons of clothes around I found my pajamas.

"I hope you don't mind but I asked the neighbors to help us. She's a single mom too and she has two sons. I think it'll be good for us." My mom said from behind the bathroom door. I was changing into my pajamas. "As much as I don't like to social that's fine with me" I told her with a small laugh. "You wouldn't have a choice either Lizzy. I'm just saying." my mom replied.

Ah, yes. That's my mother.