Chapter 9

~ Connor's POV ~ Recap ~

"Well I want to tell you a little more about me. First off my job, I talk to a camera." I told her, a little nervous.

"Well, to tell you a little more about me, I know what you do." Liz said with a big smile.

"And some people may think it's kind of wei-. Wait, what do you mean you know what I do?" I asked her, totally cought off gaurd and kind of confused.

~ End of Recap ~

"Not to sound like a stalker but I know all about you and your YouTube channels" Liz said confidently with a small laugh at the end.

"You do, do you? So you don't mind if a quiz you?" I said with a small smirk.

"Please, I've been ready for this my whole life. Bring it on, Franta!"

"Name of my YouTube channel?"

"Easy, your name"

"What is Our2ndLife?"

"You're collab channel with Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Jc Caylen, Trevor Moran, and Kian Lawley. And I said them in order, you're Monday of course." Liz said, clearly proud of her knowledge.

"Good job. Do you know the name of my dog?" I asked her, trying to trick her.

"Connor are you serious?! You literally just dropped a cat off your neck like 5 minutes ago! It's a trick question. You have two cats, Pre and Sam." Liz started aughing at my trick question so much that she dropped her phone.

"Hey come on. Get up." I told her, motioning for her to get up with my hands, although she couldn't see me because the phone landed face down. Finally she picked her phone back up and smiled, as if she hadn't just laughed at me for about 3 minutes.

"Ok, so you do know about me. Who else do you know about?" I asked curiously. I could have asked if she knew about Jack but I'm not sure if Jack has told her yet, and if he hasn't I don't want to tell her. If she doesn't already know, Jack should be the one to tell her.

"If you're asking about if I know about Jack then the answer if yes. In fact I know who everybody in the group chat is and im a very big fan of everybody in the group chat."

"Why didn't you tell any of us or freak out?"

"You don't understand, do you Connor?" Liz asked me. I could tell I was in for a story with how meaningful her words were.

"Understand what?"

"Why I couldn't tell you guys? I mean, when I first found out Jack was my new neighbor I felt light headed. I felt like I wanted to cry and hug him, wanting to just stay in his presence and talk to him for the rest of the day. That's only half of what it feels like to meet someone that you've only dreamt of meeting for years. But I didn't do any of that of course. I didn't do any of that because he would treat me differently. He'd simply look at me as the girl who's obsessed with him, the fangirl. Yes I'm a fangirl through and through but to get the chance to be friends with him?! I couldn't ruin that by telling him. And by telling you all this, I'm hoping that you won't tell Jack or anybody else. I know y'all don't really do this every day or else you'd have hundreds of thousands of friends, but please Connor, I'm begging you, please don't tell anybody. I'll tell Jack, but not today. We just met and I want to be his friend more than anything." Liz confessed. Honestly, I felt touched that she'd trusted me with this big secret. Also, by her explaining this I realize how very important Jack is to her. Young love, it's so cute.

"I promise, I won't tell anybody. Thank you for explaining this. I never really relized how much my friends and I mean to you and the other fangirls. It's a like a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that they aren't JUST obsessive teenage girls, that you guys actually are nice and caring. You know, you're a pretty lucky fangirl."

"Haha, I guess I am. Butttttt now that we got that out of the way, I have another question.."

"What's that?"

"Can you please follow me on twitter?!?!?! Please please please be my 5 out of 6!" Liz almost yelled excitedly.

"Um Liz, you're fangirl is showing" I said laughing a lot

"Thanks, I wear it proudly along with my Andrea Russett merch" Liz said with a small laugh and showed her shirt that said 'Prove Them Wrong' written across the side, one of Andrea's old districtlines T-Shirts.

"I'm kidding. But sure, I'll follow you. What is it?" I asked her as I pressed the home button and went to the search bar on twitter.

"JacksPrincessx"

I typed it in and looked at her profile a bit. I followed her and then tweeted her.

@ConnorFranta: @JacksPrincessx who do you need for 6/6 now? I'll make them follow you :)

"Did you see my tweet?" I asked her, still on the twitter app.

"Nope, I'm on Instagram. What'd you tweet?" Liz asked, clearly more focused on her Instagram feed than me right now.

"I tweeted you, asking who you needed for 6 out of 6"

"HOLY SHIT! YOU DID NOT!" Liz screamed

"I did. And oh my god, is that what fangirling sounds like. I think my ears are bleeding" I said scrolling through my timeline.

"I don't really feel like exiting out of Instagram right now because it might crash, but my little sunshit, Sam (Pottorff) is the only one I need for 6 out of 6"

"Alright, I'll text him to follow you. But, did you say he was your little 'sunshit'?"

"Yeah, it's kind of like a sunshine and a life ruiner. My friends and I use the word sunshit a lot. Don't worry, you're my sunshit too." Liz said casually, as if it was the most normal thing going on right now.

I closed twitter and went to text Sam.

Connor - Hey can you follow one of my favorite twitter accounts, JacksPrincessx?

Sam - Sure, but didn't you like just follow her? How is she already one of your favorites?

Connor - I don't know, but she just needs you for 6/6 so please Sam?

Sam - I'm going, I'm going. Don't get your thong in a twist.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in like a week or something, my computer broke and I couldn't update on my phone. I'm working on Chapter 10 right now though :)