Chapter 5

"Jack, I still don't know any of your friends" I whinnied. "Alright, give me your phone. I'll add them." Jack told me with a smile. I usually don't let anybody even hold my phone, why would I want Jack on it? he might go look at my pictures or my wallpaper. And FYI, my wallpaper is a picture if him. Yeah, that'd be awkward. "No than you, ill just ask them their names." I told him.

Liz - I need names, PLEASE

Andrew Lowe - My name's Andrew

Connor Franta - My name is Paul

Ricky Dillon - I'm Mason

Jc Caylen - What? No, I'm mason. Go away Bobby!

Cara Hale - No you're Alex!

Jack - REAL NAMES

Andrea Russett - My name's Andrea Russett

Alexa Losey - Alexa Losey

Connor - Connor Franta

Kian Lawley - Mr. Lawley aka Kian

Ricky - Rickle Pickle

Jc - Justin Cloud Caylen

Trevor Moran - Jc cloud is not your middle name. Get over the clouds haha.

Liz - HOLY SHIT YALL TYPE FAST

JennxPenn - Jack, help her! haha

Jack - But she doesn't want me touching her phone.

Kian - Liz, man up and give him the phone! haha

Liz - WELL THEN! BTW YALL YELL A LOT :)

I managed to actually save a few numbers, then gave my phone to Jack. While he was typing them in, I realized that THIS IS THE GROUP CHAT WITH THE YOUTUBERS AND I HAVE THEIR NUMBERS AND JUST WOW!

Elizabeth.. calm yourself. It's just this group of people that make you laugh and smile and brighten your day and changed your life in a really good way.. Ok, I can't be calm. I mean it's not everyday that you get their number and they actually talk to you.

"Here's your phone back" Jack said with a smile. I returned it and said thank you.

Jack and I continued to text the group chat. It was so fun, so random, so.. Welcoming to be honest. There was Trevor Moran, Jc Caylen, Andrew Lowe, Rebecca Black, Andrea Russett, Andrea's friend Cara Hale, Ricky Dillon, Connor Franta, Kian Lawley, an of course, Jack & I.

After texting them for a while, my mom called us downstairs. Jack and I got up from our bean bags that we were sitting in and walked downstairs together. "Your friends are really nice, Jack. Random, but nice" I said with a small laugh. "Well, they are pretty fun" Jack said as we walked into the room with my mom, Jack's mom, Shannon, and Doug.

"So, how do you like your room Elizabeth?" my mom asked with a smile. Before I got the chance to reply, Jack spoke for me. "She needs curtains, ASAP!" Jack told my mom. I laughed and nodded my head. My mom looked confused by our outburst of laughter because it was pretty random.

"I guess we'll go shopping" my mom said with a smile. Then, Jack's mom insisted on her, Jack, and Doug coming along to help.

I could tell her and my mom would be good friends. My mom smiled at the nice gesture and happily agreed.

*at Bed Bath & Beyond*

"I vote on splitting up." I told the little group I was in. After badgering the mothers, they ended up agreeing.

Jack took my hand in his swiftly and we walked towards the paint colors. "What color were you thinking?" Jack asked looking at the section of sample colors. I walked towards the blues, Jack following behind me. "Well I want a dark blue color and then my mom, my sister, and I were going to splatter paint the walls" I said with a smile. "That's such a cool idea! Could I join?" Jack said looking at me. I looked back at him and smiled "On one condition." I said with a smirk.

Authors Note - Sorry I haven't been on. I'll try to update more, I promise! :)