This is Awkward....

DanTDM's POV

Melissa definetly has an amazing singing voice, but... something tells me that she can not handle change, well it's too late now, so hopefully she get's used to it! When Melissa walked in the kitchen she looked very angry at me! But when I said "Good morning Melissa, how are you?" She completly blew up at me and yelled "HOW AM I?! WELL I WAS OK UNTIL YOU DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO DYE YOUR HAIR!" Then I stopped and stared at Melissa, I noticed a tear streamed down her face and she said "Sorry, I'm not that hungry, ok?" Then she slowly walked upstairs to her room.

One hour later

Melissa's POV

I finally made it to school! I noticed Amelia was watching me. She was wearing a TeamTDM shirt but, she crossed out the logo and wrote below it "I am not part of TeamTDM anymore" I walked over to her and said "Your not the only one!" Amelia looked at me and said "I was worried that you were gonna dye your hair as well!" I laughed and then then I said "Well... DanTDM almost got me to..." Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I spun around to see DanTDM watching me and he didn't look happy. He said "I saw the song you made!" I smiled and said "Yeah I made it because..." "Because you didn't think I'd look through your phone to make sure everything you had was apropriate!" I noticed that all the popular girls started to laugh. Then I felt like doing only one thing I yelled in only one breath "IFYOUACTUALLYCAREDABOUTMEYOUWOULDN'THAVEDYEDYOURHAIR!" DanTDM gave me the look, and all of the popular girls started to whisper! Then I yelled in one breath "ALSOITOLDYOUIHATECHANGEMAYBEYOUDHOULD'VETHOUGHTABOUTMEFIRST!" Finally I calmed down but DanTDM was now furious. I shouldn't yelled all of that! Finally DanTDM said to me "Your going home!" Then one of popular girls came over to me and said "I can't believe your dad is DanTDM, and also I've never seen DanTDM angry like that!" I smiled at her and said "I can't believe it either!" Then DanTDM drove me home, and I started to cry.

                                                                              DanTDM's POV

Melissa needs to calm down. She exploded at me so... anyways I should probably finish dyeing my... wait... Melissa is saying something, I wonder she's saying I ran up to her room and I listened, and here's what she said "Why does DanTDM have to do this, why can't things be the way they once were, I was happy when DanTDM adopted me, but now I don't know anymore! At least I still have his old videos to watch... oh wait, I'll just end up crying!" Then Melissa turned on some music from her favorite singer (Taylor Swift) and the that played sounded super sad! I walked over to the bathroom and stared at my reflection. I think I understand Melissa now! I have to go to the store NOW!