Christmas day

Time skip to Christmas Morning

                                                                                 DanTDM's POV

I woke this morning to see Melissa standing in my room, singing jingle bells, wearing a santa hat, and doing a happy dance! I felt tired but it's time to open presents and by the looks of things Melissa has something to show me! She finally said "C'mon, it's Cristmas time!" So I got out of bed and walked downstairs to where the Christmas tree was. I saw tons of presents! Most of the presents were for Melissa but there were a few for me and Jemma. I realized that I forgot to bring out the special present for Melissa! Before I adopted her, I went to the store and I picked up youtuber gear. I knew that if I wanted to adopt someone, that person must be a gamer and must be really kind. This gift will hopefully put a smile on Melissa's face!

                                                                                   Melissa's POV

So just I was about to open my first present, DanTDM came over to me with a giant present! He wanted me to open it, so I carefully opened it, to reveal some gear for becoming a youtuber! "EEEEEEEE" I screamed, I jumped up and down happily I hugged DanTDM super hard and I said "I finally feel at home!"

Happy ending? Not even close, this is only the beginning! More chapters coming soon!