The best thing EVER

Melissa's POV

I decided to come out of my room and there was a note left on my door, it said "I'm at the store, see you at dinner! -DanTDM" I ran downstairs and I went to the living room and Jemma was waiting for me on the couch, I sat down beside her and said "Hi mom!" Jemma smiled and said "Hi Melissa!" Then I looked down to see Darcie wanting to go on my lap, I picked up Darcie and she sat there on my lap. I felt happy. Then Jemma said "DanTDM has a surprise for you!" I replied "Hopefully it has nothing to do with my hair!" Jemma then stood up and went over to the christmas tree. "We need one more decoration!" Jemma told me, I grabbed out my craft set and said "One decoration comin' up!" and I worked on a beautiful red and green and silver decoration that glows in the dark. I handed it to Jemma and she placed it on tree, and about 5 seconds after, DanTDM came home. I was worried because soon he's gonna dye his blue. I watched as he pulled out a package of... BROWN HAIR DYE?!?! No way! Also it is the exact shade of brown as his natural hair color!

DanTDM's POV

I could tell that Melissa was super excited when I pulled out the brown hair dye! She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. Then I grabbed my vlog camera and started the vlog. "Hey guys, I don't remeber what vlogmas number this is, but today I am not gonna dye my hair blue, instead I am gonna dye it brown! Yes I know, you guys wanted me to dye my hair blue, but Melissa made me rethink my idea!"