One more surprise!

Melissa's POV

So it's time for me start my youtube channel! It's about an hour since I opened all of my presents. The things I got were: Youtuber gear, Minecraft lego, a Minecraft shirt, acrylic paints, and lots of other fun things! Anyways I was getting ready to record a video when DanTDM came in and said "Lets go for a drive!" I smiled and said "uhh... ok!" So I got into the car and DanTDM started the engine and off we went, we drove all the way to... MY ADOPTION CENTER?!?!?! Then DanTDM said to me "Your're getting a sister!" My eyes widened in shock and happiness!

                                                         Amelia's POV (Bet you didn't see this coming)

It's Christmas day, and still, no one wants to adopt me! I remember last week, when Melissa had that freak out, and when my parents died in a car crash! Now here I am in this adoption center, waiting to be adopted by someone who will love me no matter what! I wanna just go back to my parents! "EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS!" Oh great! Someone is coming in to adopt someone! I wonder who it is... Oh I know, someone who won't adopt me! *sigh*, I have to go down anyways. So I ran downstairs and there was DanTDM and Melissa! My eyes widened, Melissa pointed at me and whispered something to DanTDM. Then DanTDM smiled at me and said "I choose... Amelia!!" Ok, he didn't actually yell my name, but he said it loudly!

                                                                      Random Popular Girl's POV

AaaaAAAAaARrRRrRRRRRRRrGGGGGggggHhHHhHHH! Why won't DanTDM adopt me?! It's no fair! I yelled at him "YOU ARE THE WORST!" and then Melissa started to sing Shake It Off to me, and Amelia sang along! Who gave them pemission to sing?! Then all the boys started to laugh! I hate this adoption center!

Lol isn't this chapter funny? No? Ok, but still this chapter shows that even if your popular, that doesn't mean that everyone will like you, also if your wondering, I am not popular at school.