The Contest Winners

Amelia's POV

So I'm in the car with Melissa and my new dad, we were listening to the radio, the songs that were playing were all rap songs that I didn't care for, then the radio guy said "It's time to reveal our special guest!" Melissa looked at me and I looked at her then we both listened to who the special guest was. The radio announcer finally said "Our special guest is the one, the only... Taylor Swift!" Melissa started to get excited she said "OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE TAYLOR'S MUSIC!" Then I smiled and asked DanTDM "Are you a Swiftie?" DanTDM said "W-what no..." I laughed and said "Admit it!" DanTDM nodded and said "Yes I am!" Melissa laughed and said "Listen!" Taylor Swift started to talk on the radio. She said "Hi I'm Taylor Swift, today I'll be revealing a contests to all of you swifties out there! So the contest is every fifth person who calls will get a live performance at their house, so get calling!" Me and Melissa both grabbed out our cellphones and called the number. When I called Taylor Swift said on the phone "CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE FIFTH PERSON TO CALL!" I screamed "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and then I said "What do I have to do?" Taylor said "Just tell me your address." So I told her my address and then I said "Can't wait to see you at my house!!"

There that's this chapter. I may make a quick chapter after this one... so updates will only come on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays.