Minecon! (pt 1)

Time skip to Minecon 2016

                                                                                   Melissa's POV

 I can't believe it's time to go to Minecon 2016!!! I have been waiting forever for this,  but the thing that i'm the most excited about is that every Minecon you get a cape for your Minecraft character! (I seriously don't know what the cape looks like this year) I asked Amelia what she liked about Minecon, and her answer was shocking, in a bad way. She said "Leaving on the final day of Minecon!" Also the way how Dan reacted was the way I thought he'd react. He said "But I thought you liked Minecraft!" Anyways Amelia has been acting odd ever since she ran away and came back, So I'm gonna ask her what's wrong NOW!

                                                                                    Amelia's POV

 I heard a loud knock on my door. I just said "Come in!" The door opened, and Melissa walked in. I didn't want Melissa in my room, but whatever. Melissa asked "What's up Amelia you've been acting... off." I smirked and asked "How?" Melissa said "well... you've been being a bit more... sassy..." I couldn't believe she called me that! Melissa started backing away from me because she knew what I was gonna say next. I yelled "I AM NOT SASSY!!!" Then Melissa ran away, while panicing and probably crying. Well hopefully this is enough to make me be able to stay home!

                                                                                    Melissa's POV 

 After Amelia yelled at me I ran to DanTDM and told him what happened, Dan ran upstairs to Amelia's room and I heard Amelia yelll "GOOD!" Dan came back downstairs and explained to me that Amelia isn't going to Minecon this year, so Jemma is gonna stay home and take care of Amelia while we're gone. I understood but I am still worried about Amelia. She was so nice when I met her, she was my bff, and then she was my adopted sister, and now I don't know what she is.

                                                                                One day later...

                                                                                  DanTDM's POV

 We went on our flight to California and when we landed at the airport, Melissa grabbed out her phone and said "I gonna quickly call home to make sure Amelia's ok." I replied "Ok!" Melissa started to talk on the phone.

                                                                             The phone call...

Melissa- helloooo?

Jemma- hi Melissa!

Melissa- we made to California!

Jemma- Great!

Melissa- So... how's Amelia doing

(long pause)

Amelia- hello?

Melissa- OMG HI AMELIA HOW ARE YOU?????

Amelia- First off, ow my ears, (lol) I can hear you, second off, I'm fine

Melissa- Well that's good

Amelia- I got a surprise for you for when you get back home!

Melissa- YAY!!! I LOVE SURPRISES!!! 

Amelia- ow

Melissa- Bye!

Amelia- Bye!

-click-

                                                                               Melissa's POV

 DanTDM asked me "is Amelia ok?" I replied with a smile "Yes! She has a surprise for me when I get home!" DanTDM mumbled something to himself which sounded to me like "blablabla can't be good blablablabla.." Then I noticed some kids, and their parents surrounding us. I whispered to Dan "Look, we got fans surrounding us!" Dan looked at all of the people surrounding us. Then I yelled "Are you all going to Minecon?" Everyone nodded. I smiled "Us to! Now who wants some autographs!"So we spent forever signing autographs, by the time we made it to the actuall Minecon area, we were exhausted. I found a chair and sat there, just watching everyone. Then I noticed two people walked by me. A mom with her son, the boy stared at me as they walked, it's made me think one thing "He knows me... doesn't he?"