Oops...

Melissa's POV

 I can't believe how cool the concert was! Oh there's Amelia! Amelia smiled at me and said "Hi!!!" I smiled back and said "H-" I was interrupted by DanTDM who said "I'm gonna play a horror map today!" Then an evil look spread across Amelia's face and then she said "Ok" So then I decided to finally start my YouTube channel. I got everything set up and then Amelia walked into my room and said let's scare DanTDM mid-video! I giggled and then asked "How?" Amelia grabbed out a box of face paint and then she said "Come to my room!" So we ran to her room. when I entered her room I saw some old clothes, a few wigs and a huge mirror. Then Amelia said "Let's get ready to scare DanTDM!

                                                                                         Amelia's POV

 Melissa grabbed a brush and a face paint pallet and made herself look like a ghost. She put on glow in the dark fangs and a white glow in the dark wig. She looked pretty scary, and I am very hard to scare! Next, I grabbed the face paint to make myself look like a vampire, then I put on some vampire like old clothes, glow in the dark fangs and of course a white glow in the dark wig and a black tiara (to be a vampire princess) Then we tip toed over to DanTDM's office and got ready to spook him...

                                                                                       DanTDM's POV

 The horror map is scary enough but just as I was doing some hard parkour in the map the light turned off, then I heard a strange sound then I saw a ghost and a vampire... nope it was a vampire princess. They both were stepping closer and closer to me I then said "Go a way... please!" then the ghost sped up and lunged for me. I tried to dodge, but it was too late! But then the ghost was now... hugging me? The vampire laughed uncontrollably and said in a haunting voice "Now your stuck!!!" Then the ghost finally spoke in a very calming voice "Your stuck but I hope you like repeating this parkour!" Then the vampire moved my character into the lava! Then I said "HOW DARE YOU?" Then I noticed that the ghost was slowly backing up over to the light switch and turned the light on revealing Melissa and Amelia wearing wigs, face paint, fangs, and old clothes. Melissa looked  shaken up and Amelia was staring at me while slowly backing up. Then i said "You guys are grounded!!" Melissa then broke out into tears and ran into her room. Then Amelia gave me a dirty look and said "It was just a prank, ok?"