chapter 6

After school, the kids were now on their way to do their own thing. Felicity was going to a mysterious black sports car as her ride home.

"Sweet ride." Tony smiled.

"Um, thanks..." Felicity replied.

"Hey, Flick, maybe you'd like to come over and hang out with us?" Estelle invited with a smile.

"Uh, non, I better go home..." Felicity sounded urgent. "See you all tomorrow."

"Well, okay." Estelle said.

Felicity nodded and went over the sports car and walked in, sat down, and shut the door behind her. Once she was inside, the car drove off away from the school grounds.

"Your cousin is weird." Tony scoffed to Akito, Estelle, and Vincent.

"She can be a bit weird." Vincent said.

"So, you guys wanna come over then?" Estelle invited the Clark siblings.

"Sure." The Clark siblings smiled until Tony and Megan remembered that they had homework.

"Wait..." Megan said.

"What?" Akito asked them.

"Homework." Tony and Megan groaned.

"Well, me and Marc don't have any homework." Lee smiled.

"What an interesting change of pace for you." Estelle smiled to Lee, remembering how much he used to hate homework and schoolwork.

"I know, ever since you helped me with understanding homework in a sports way, I've been getting great grades." Lee smiled.

"What can I say?" Estelle smiled back, blushing slightly. "I love to help out."

"And that's one of the reasons I like about you." Lee smiled.

'Do you know anything about Princess Tutu?' Sombra's voice asked with a smirk. 'We'll talk later, so you don't look like you are crazy, Estelle.'

'Princess Tutu?' Estelle thought to herself curiously as she gave a bashful smile to Lee.

While the Fudo siblings, Lee, and Marc were on their way to the Fudo house, Atticus could sense someone outside and decided to see who it was.

"Atticus?" Patch walked over to his longtime owner.

"There's someone at the door, I can already tell." Atticus said.

Patch nodded, then went back over to Colette as she slept in their basket where their puppies were born. Atticus soon went up to the front door and answered the door before a certain white-haired woman was about to knock.

"Oh, what a surprise." the woman replied.

"I could say the same thing to you," Atticus said as he opened the door. "May I help you, Miss?"

"Yes, I would like to speak with you, Detective Fudo, possibly in your office." Mirage said.

"Erm... Alright..." Atticus rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"Right now..." Mirage smirked, her lime-green eyes piercing into his blue sapphire eyes as she tried to be seductive.

"Of course, my office is right inside, please come in." Atticus said.

Mirage nodded and followed him inside as she ominously looked around the house. Atticus walked her inside the house as he went to his home office. After closing the front door, the two of them then went into his office to talk.

"So, what seems to be the problem, ma'am?" Atticus asked Mirage.

"Well, you see, this is about a case and I think you might know about, a certain boy that disappeared." Mirage said.

"Oh?" Atticus sounded worried.

"Yes, I believe he was sent home by the police and he went by the name Incredi-Boy." Mirage said.

"Buddy Pine..." Atticus sighed to himself as he recognized that name.

"You know him?" Mirage replied.

"It's a long story, but yes, ma'am, I in fact do." Atticus nodded to the woman. "But... That was a long time ago, like fifteen years ago... Surely he's an adult by now..."

"He's on an island and where a robot that his scientists have created has gotten loose and is on the island and where it is causing havoc." Mirage said.

"Oh, my gosh..." Atticus sounded worried.

"Yes, it's very serious and I think you need to investigate, Detective Fudo," Mirage sounded urgent. "It's very important before it soon enough takes over the world."

"This sounds less of a case than more of a rescue mission." Atticus said.

"Precisely." Mirage nodded.

"So, what exactly do you want me to do about it?" Atticus asked. "I'm just a detective."

"Yes, but I also know about your secret abilities," Mirage said. "Such as ability to fly and incredible strength that is much stronger than Mr. Incredible's and Superman's and that's why I need you your son and Mr. Incredible help to stop this thing."

"W-What do you mean?" Atticus smiled nervously and rubbed his arm.

Mirage began to show holographic recordings of Atticus's actions of his powers besides his magic. Atticus smiled sheepishly.

Mirage smirked to that. "So, can I count on you guys?"

"You sure can." Atticus said.

"Thank you very much, you have no idea what this means to me." Mirage smiled.

"So, where is this island anyways?" Atticus asked.

"For that, you'll have to give us a call later on." Mirage smirked as she gave him her calling card.

Atticus took the card curiously. "Erm, thank you, Miss."

"Mirage." Mirage said simply before leaving.

"Thank you, Miss Mirage." Atticus nodded.

"Don't mention it." Mirage said as she seemed to mysteriously disappear out the front door.

"That was weird." Atticus whispered. He then looked at the calling card in curiosity.

A few minutes later, Akito, Estelle, Vincent, Lee, and Marc soon came into the house.