chapter 10

The next day...

"So, Dad's going away to a conference for a few days." Violet said as she came over to have some girl time with Megan and Estelle.

"That's so weird," Estelle commented. "Dad's going away for a little while too and he's taking Akito with him."

"That is weird." Violet said.

"Yeah..." Megan agreed. "A lot of weird things have been going on lately."

"I'll say..." Violet pouted in agreement.

"Well, hopefully they won't get into any trouble." Marc said.

"Oh, it's a business thing, what could go wrong?" Estelle shrugged.

"Hmm..." Violet hummed as she had a sneaking suspicion, but kept it to herself for now.

Soon enough, it was time for Bob, Atticus, and Akito to get themselves ready for their 'business visit out of town'. Unknown to them, they were going to be followed by a certain Pokemon Princess.

"This is gonna be great, Dad," Akito smiled to his father in excitement. "Make you feel like a kid again?"

"It really does." Atticus smiled.

"Sorry about the other night, Fudo," Bob said to Atticus. "It was rough on all of us.... I guess I just missed how things used to be when I was Mr. Incredible."

"I know and it looks you let yourself go." Atticus said.

"None taken..." Bob slightly glared at him.

Akito hid a chuckle.

"I could help you get back in shape." Atticus said.

Bob laughed at that. "We'll see, let's just get ready to go."

"We're ready when you are, sir." Akito promised.

"All right then, let's go." Bob then said, leaving with the father and son.

Emi began to follow them without being seen.

They were now in a manta jet in the sky. Bob was in his old suit, which was now too tight for him, but it was all he had. While Atticus was in his Saiyan Man outfit that he used magic to make it the perfect size for him and where after Akito's futuristic bracelet scanned his father's outfit Akito got to wear an outfit similar to it only in his size.

"Thought you'd be in your Loonatic uniform?" Atticus said to his son.

"So did I, I guess my bracelet wanted us to match," Akito shrugged, but smiled at the color choice. "Gotta love Acmetropolis technology."

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." Atticus smiled, looking down at the futuristic bracelet.

Mirage then appeared which caught their attention. "The Omnidroid 9000 is a top-secret battle robot," she then explained to them about their mission on the island once they would get there. "Its artificial intelligence enables it solve any problem it's confronted with. And... Unfortunately--"

"Let me guess," Bob spoke up. "It got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders?"

"We lost control," Mirage nodded to confirm his assumption. "And now, it's loose in the jungle, threatening our facility. We've had to evacuate all personnel from the island for their own safety. They're waiting offshore for the all clear."

"That's good." Akito said.

"How are we going in?" Bob asked.

"The Omnidroid's defenses have necessitated an air drop from 5,000 feet," Mirage informed. "Its cloaking device makes it difficult to track... Although we're pretty sure it's on the southern half of the island. One more thing; obviously it represents a significant investment--"