Getting Closer

Day by day passed.Ever since that day,Legolas and Lily are getting closer.During the Woodland Realm celebration,they 

were seen to be everywhere together.Only a few knew about their bonds: Lord Elrond,Arwen,Aragon and Gandalf. 

So much happened between them and they did a lot of things together.

Hills of Rivendell: 

The hills were filled with green grass.With lavenders and some other colourful Floras'.Lily sat down as Legolas sat close to her. 

She was practising her sparkles magic as she controlled them.Legolas just looked at her face with amusement.She had been so 

serious at this,he thought but maybe because she was too focused on her magics.She didn't notice what he was thinking. 

He took the chance to push her down and be on top of her.She squeeled and Legolas simply laughed. 

"I was practising,Melanin" 

"Yes.And you totally forgotten me.Do you realise I was staring at you the whole time hoping you would stop and kiss me?" 

He ask mischievously and it made them both laughed. 

"It seems I have to get it myself then" 

Slowly and passionately his lips went to hers.Suddenly,he kissed her hungrily.She moaned because she was shock to see his reaction. 

But in anyways,she was so into it already so she just enjoyed the kiss.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU NOT FOCUSING ON ME

WELL,I'M SORRY FOR GETTING YOU OFF MY SIDE,MY LOVE

TOO LATE.I'M ON TOP OF YOU NOW

They telephated as he kept kissing her hungrily which made her moaned a few times.Slowly,she pushed him and they stopped.

"It's day time,Legolas.Someone could have see us" 

It seems Legolas just realised that.He gave her that sheepishly.So get up and help Lily to get up as well.But he pulled her  

to his embrace.Then,everything froze.Their eyes meet as they were locked in each others' stare. 

"You're beautiful.Elusively beautiful" 

"I'm not.You're in love that why I looked so beautiful to you" 

"Well,promise to never forget me" 

"I won't.Even if I were to die,I won't forget you" 

He kissed her forehead and squeeze her in his embrace as both of her hands were on his broad chest.They can see everything 

from the top of the hill. 

"If only time could stop,I want to hold you forever like this" 

The breeze brush to both their faces making their hair all blown to the back. 

"We don't always have to stop the time.Sometimes,when the time is moving,that is what makes our love strong" 

"How will that be?" 

"Hard to say but one day you will understand",she said and pecked his lips.

She smiled as this flashback ended at her mind.A gentle smile of happiness carved on Lily's lips as she think those days 

where she and Legolas would secretly go out.As she was holding the tiny flower in her hands which she hold near her lips.

THINKING ABOUT ME?

Legolas thoughts just barged in while she was dreaming of their memories

I CAN'T STOP.THANKS TO YOU

I SAW THEM TOO.I REALLY WISHED TIME STOPPED AT THAT MOMENT

*chuckles* WHERE ARE YOU,BELOVED?

I'AM CURRENTLY TRAINING THESE ELVENS HERE.LET ME GUESS,MY LOVE.ARE YOU IN THE GARDEN?

*GIGGLE* NO BUT CLOSE.TRY AGAIN

HMM,IF YOU'RE NOT THERE.I SUPPOSE YOU ARE IN THE LIBRARY,READING BOOKS?

WELL,NOT NOW.I AM NOT IN A MOOD TO READ.COME ON..YOU'RE CLOSER DEAR

As she wait for him to reply,but no.Her eyebrows furrowed.

MELANIN,WHERE ARE YOU?ARE YOU OKEY.

All of the sudden,an arms went wrapping all over her waist and a lips was on her neck.Passionately.The smell,no other than 

Legolas.

"That was smart of you" she said but Legolas didn't stopped.He keep kissing her ferouciously.That made her moan a little. 

Somehow Legolas was more intended to kiss her more.

"Umm..uhh..Lego..las..dear..what has gotten into you?",he stopped and spun her to look in his eyes.

"I missed you,Melanin",he carried her in bridal style and put her on the mattress.Then,he gets on top of her.

"Legolas,I missed you too.Stay with me here",Lily wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"I would,the only thing I wanted" 

He kissed her again and they spent the night together. 

------ 

As they both were sitting in the middle of the bed,their fingers tangled together.

"It's been three months,Melanin.I was thinking of taking you to Mirkwood to see Father" 

"That sounds...well.Nice.But I'm scared" 

"no need too.I will be here for you always" 

"So am I.*yawns* I'm sleepy now" 

"Rest then,My love" 

"Okey,I'll see you during breakfast tomorrow?" 

"Thrilled to" 

So Legolas fixed her position and tucked her and kiss her passionately.She was instantly death to the world.

"Rest,Melonin.You are so dear to me.I can't hold it if anything happens to you"

So,he left the room through the door.Lily was sleeping in peace.Until...

_-_-------------------------------

SO PEEPS!IT'S A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FAST AND I KNOW THIS IS BORING.*IM LACKING IDEAS HERE... :'( 

OOHHH AND IF YOU DONT MIND,U KNOW THE BOOK LEGOLAS AND YOU? IT WAS MY SECOND BOOK AFTER LEGOLAS AND RENEESME FOREVER. 

iF YOU DONT MIND,READ THEM.ACTUALLY I HAD THE SEQUEL TO LEGOLAS AND YOU BEFORE BUT ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT *IMAGINARILY KNOCK HEAD  

ON THE DOOR* ANYWAY,TO THOSE WHO HAVE READ THEM..I AM GOING TO PAY DEBTS...I'LL MAKE A NEW ONE!BETTER!PROMISE! OKEY! 

SO DONT FORGET TO READ THE OTHER TWO BOOKS IF YOU HAVE TIME ! tHANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORTS!! *winks* 

have a blessed everyday!!