Narrow Escape

Third Person PoV

There was Lily and some of her friends were running for their lives at Hogwarts(imagine you were running like the pciture displayed).A flash of magic spells were targeting them nonstop.They keep running and they even shoot the enmy back with their spells.

"Lily!We can't hold much longer!",Diane shouted.

"We're out numbered!We must flee!",Albus said.

"I've got an idea,but we have to be fast.Charmine!"

"Yes?!"

"Can you teleport us to the dark forest hurry fast?!I'll take us back at my place!"

"Okey!Everyone run to the Mr Smirth's chamber!!",so they kept running and turn to the right and went into one big chamber.

"Now everyone hold our hands!We're going to the dark forest!",so they hold their hands and Charmine chanted some spells.Immedietly,they were in a very dark forest.

"Now everyone hold on tight!Albus!Diane,hold my shoulders.I'm taking us back to father's place in Middle-earth!"

Lily opened her locket and said some elvish spells.Her friends were in panicked state but they remain calm as they were looking around to see if there were some enemies.Suddenly,a small light got into the forest

"They spotted us"

"Lily!",one of the fat man were near them an clutched one of their friends arms.Right at that moment,they all were brought to Rivendell.But they were in the garden.

"Where are we?"

Just then,one of their friends got encountered by a spell.

"Ahh what a lovely place for you to hide",the fat man said.He then begin to encounter them.Including Albus.Lily encountered him back with Diane.Suddenly,he froze.Lily and Diane stopped.

"Adar!"

Lord Elrond,Arwen,Aragon,Legolas and Gandalf was standing not far from there.

"Dulliniel",Arwen said in a soft tone and runs to get her sister.She pulled to hug her.She cupped her face.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine,Hogwarts was encountered and invaded.We have to flee.I brought some of my friends!Please save them,Arwen!Adar!"

"Call the maidens and soldiers.We'll treat them all"

So the soldiers and maidens bring some of her friends.Including Diane.Lily was frozed.Just then,a fit figure embraced her.No other than Legolas himself.

"Melanin!Are you alright?You look terrible!"

He asked in so much worry.She chuckles to hide her weariness and smile

"I'm ok.....",Lily faint like a doll.Legolas carried her in bridal style and quickly take her to Lord Elrond.

PLEASE BE ALRIGHT MELANIN.PLEASE WAKE UP.