Ch.4 Mrs.Engineer

"So what are you guys doing today?" Bryan asked.

"Well first I'm going to go with Bellamy to take a look at his car." Raven said.

"I'm totally open nothing really going on. We still on for the movie night?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah I was going to get to that I was wondering if you guys wanted to come. It's usually at Clarke and Raven's dorm apartment." Monty said looking between Miller and Bellamy.

"You should come it would be a lot of fun!" Clarke grinned.

Bellamy smiled at her. "Alright we'll be there."

Jasper kicked Monty under the table. Who shot him an annoyed look. Raven held back a laugh which luckily went unnoticed by the two.

Bellamy and Raven went in her red Volkswagen bug convertible back to Bellamy and Miller's place. When she got there she lifted the hood and pushed up her sleeves. "Okay I think I can fix this with a few tune ups and I'll change your oil while I'm here." She said.

"Thanks is there anything I can do for you?" Bellamy shook her hand. "Yeah actually. Watch out for my family. They are all I've got. I have a feeling you guys are going to be sticking around so I'll tell you how this goes. We have each other's back no matter what. If all goes well you might just be one of the first they call in an emergency. See, we're all sort of orphans that came together. Band of misfits if you will. Whether its no parents at all like me and the boys, or family issues like with Clarke or being thrown out like Bryan. I'll help you no matter what, but all I ask is for you to take care of them." Raven said hand on her hips. "What do you say? You in?"

Bellamy nodded. "I'm in. Me and my sister don't have a family either. No parents, I practically raised her." Bellamy said looking at Raven.

"I'll teach you how to tune up your car while you tell me about her." Raven smiled.

"Alright but first tell me more about your family." Bellamy said rolling up his own sleeves smiling. They fixed the car as they talked.

"Clarke is the mom. Always patching us up and taking care of us. Monty is the imaginative realist and Jasper is loved by everyone, he is like the dreamer and puppy. Bryan is the boy next door. And I'm-" "The watch dog." Bellamy cut her off. She laughed. "Ya something like that. I make sure everyone is alive and listening to Clarke. If they get sick or injured I just hit up mom then they're her problem."

"I'm the watch dog too. I'm always taking care of Miller and Octavia making sure they are okay and helping if I can secretly; always protecting them." Bellamy said.

"She's lucky to have you. I always wanted an older brother. But at least I had Finn. He took me in with his mom when he found out about my situation. I owe him my life." Raven said wiping sweat off her face and taking off her jacket.

"Well now you got me." Bellamy smiled at her. "Anyways yeah, Octavia. She's currently in her first year of university actually at your school she isn't sure what she wants to be yet but she was thinking something along the lines opening her own business. Do you think she can come to the movie night too?"

"Yeah absolutely!" Raven said excitedly.

"What does she look like? Maybe I've seen her around?"

"Average height, dark brown straight hair..." Bellamy said.

"So like majority of the girls?" Raven laughed.

"Usually really happy and excited, huge extravert." He smiled thinking of her.

"I think I'm going to like her." Raven grinned.