Ch7. Morning after

"How was your night lover boy?" Clarke asked Bryan as he sauntered out of the spare bedroom a grin plastered on his face. They had all gone back to her place to crash and Bryan shared a bed with Miller. He looked up at her. He was fumbling with a dark grey beanie in his hand. Miller's classic beanie. Clarke smiled as she grated some cheese for the omlets she started to make. Bryan gave an adorable sigh thinking of the boy still asleep in the spare room. Clarke giggled. "Alright. Deep breaths. Think of dead puppies. And get the ham out of the fridge." They were the only early risers in the house. The Blake's were both snorers as it seemed they could be heard in the kitchen. Everyone was sprawled out with blankets everywhere. "He's so nice. And hot. But so kind. And sexy as hell..." Bryan sighed sitting down as he day dreamed. "I'm happy for you bry. Don't freak out but he's good. Raven already did a background check and stuff. He checks out." Bryan rolled his eyes not at all surprised. They undoubtedly did the Blake's too. "We didn't do the Blake's." He raised an eyebrow with curiosity. Before he could ask she answered. "Reyes didn't want to. She didn't give much of a reason just that she felt they deserved their privacy and stuff." "And Nate didn't?" "Who?" She asked. "Na- miller... That's his first name." Clarke smiled. "Cute. It's not like that bry and you know it we were just wanted to make sure this guy was legit and not messing with you or something okay? This was a while back when we first met him. Omelet?" He sighed. "Sure. I'll go wake up Miller." Clarke got the plates out and set the omelet down. "Okay I'll get everyone up." "Oh and Clarke," Bryan called over his shoulder. "Yeah?" "I saw you making out with some girl last night. Then Bellamy. I called both. Two points Bryan!" Clarke's eyes went wide. 'Shit.' She thought.

Hey guys wake up I got breakfast Clarke cooed walking into the dark living room. They had all attempted to sleep on the new sectional. Bellamy was on his back with Octavia and Raven sleeping on top of him and they boys, Jasper and Montè shared the other side. Clarke thought it was cute and took a few pictures on her phone before walking over and nudging the boys. "Wake up. Breakfast." She pushed the hair out of Bellamy's eyes. "Mornin' princess." He mumbled. She chuckled. "Mornin' Bell. Come on. Up and at 'em. Get the girls up I'm making omlets." She walked out and a short time later they came into the kitchen. The boys sat down and Bellamy sauntered in behind them with a groaning Octavia and Raven slung over each shoulder. "Ugh!!! Bell!!" Octavia yelled. "Chillax Hercules!!! Raven yelled. They all laughed. Miller was already there beside Bryan with his head on the table.  "So hung over...fuck." Miller whined. "Here drink up. You need to rehydrate." Clarke slid him a glass of water. They ate talking about the night before. Octavia decided they should have a chill out day with board games at Clarke's place. Miller said he was still super hung over and wanted more sleep so him and Bryan headed back to his apartment. Octavia was sneaky and sly and he loved it. She knew exactly what she was doing. She gave him the smirk which told him to get lost. They were going to have their own kind of chill day. But first, he truly did need a nap.

Thanks for sticking with me @vicesandvirtuez I will update again really soon promise also my comments don't work so I can see yours buy cant respond so you can talk to me ad suggest things but I can't reply 😬 but it is always appreciated