Ch.3 Delinquents

"I never agreed to this!" Bellamy groaned.

"I agreed for you! Get your ass up they are expecting us in 15!" Miller yelled at his half asleep roommate.

Bellamy groaned. "Fine. Only because this seems important to you. You know I'm the best friend ever!"

"Yeah yeah! Come on wear a nice shirt and brush your teeth!" Miller yelled from the bathroom. They got there a short while later.

"Hey!" Bryan waved them over. "This is Clarke." He pointed to a pretty blonde. "Raven" a beautiful brunette who was wearing a small red jacket and a cool metal  origami necklace. "Monty." A shy looking Asian boy "And Jasper." A pale skinny teen looking guy wearing what looked like ski goggles on his head.

"Hey.  I'm Miller and this is Bellamy." He pointed back to Bellamy.

"Nice to meet you all." Bellamy smiled.

'Thank god. He was being nice.' Miller thought. Miller sat beside Monty and Bellamy slid in the 'U' shaped booth beside Jasper.

"So where do you guys go to school?" Bellamy asked looking around. "Right now I'm at Ark University to become an Engineer." Raven said smiling.

Bellamy furrowed his eye brows clearly impressed. He leaded forward "Really?! That's awesome?! So what do you want to do?" He asked leaning forward.

Raven grinned. "I want to be an auto technician of sorts, dream is to work for NASA. I actually work on cars in a garage now."

"Do you think you can take a look at mine? It keeps stalling a making weird noises." Bellamy asked excitedly.

"Yeah no problem. I can after this, that cool?"

"Sure." Bellamy grinned.

He was liking this already. Bryan was glad his friends seemed to like them.

"So what do the rest or you do?" Bellamy asked. Clarke spoke up "I'm actually also at Ark University. I'm a med student. I eventually want to become a surgeon. Right now I just practice stitches on anyone of these guys who blows themselves up or cuts themselves on machinery." She smiled looking at her friends.

"That could actually be really useful!" Miller said.

"It is." All four of them said at the same time.

"So I'm guessing you two are the ones that blow yourselves up?" Miller asked looking between Monty and Jasper.

"Yeah we are studying to become scientists developing new medicines and technology in the health field especially developing a new pain killer; we want less pills that last lobger and are stronger but not damaging." Jasper said grinning.

'Holy shit they were all crazy smart.' They thought. Bellamy and Miller exchanged a glance.

"Well I have wanted to be a police officer for a while and I think I'm going to apply." Miller said.

Bellamy looked at him. "Dude you totally should why haven't you before?"

"I don't really know. I guess I just thought I couldn't do it but now I'm unemployed young, relatively fit, I can work on that, so why not?" Miller said.

"I'm studying law and I think I want to be a detective." Bellamy said.

"That's awesome. I'm gonna get a coffee you guys want anything?" Clarke asked.

"Small!" Monty said "Medium" Jasper looked up "Large!" Raven called after Clarke. "Nah I'm okay." Bryan said. I'm good." Miller agreed. "Thanks though." Bellamy stood up. "I'll help you carry the drinks." Clarke smiled "okay thanks." They walked up to the counter. "So how do they take their coffees?" Bellamy asked Clarke.

***

Jasper leaned forward as soon as they were out of ear shot. "I ship them so hard!!!" He whispered excitedly. Monty and Raven rolled their eyes and Miller laughed. "Is he single?" Jasper asked him. Miller nodded. Jasper smirked. "Not for long!" They came back to the table with the coffees... All black. Miller internally laughed.