The Plan

Ashton's P.O.V

I wonder what happened to Michael yesterday he just hung up on me and I didn't finish what I needed to explain to him. He must of got caught saying something wrong at the wrong time. Shit! What am I gonna do now think think Ashton!

I sat there on my bed like usual and thought out my plan...I needed to meet with him so as possible or Calum is gonna die....

OK I HAVE IT! I just need to get where he lives and I'll be good. I need to ask him.....

Me: hey where do you live ?

Michael: I don't know if I can because I'm in deep shit now

Me: why?

Michael: when we were talking yesterday on the phone Luke over heard me talking to you and he heard some things at the wrong time and I couldn't explain my self to him

Me: ok so do you want to kill him so the police doesn't arrest you?

Michael: No! I can't do that we just started to be friends and well I sorta started to like him.....

Michael: well, shit! What are we gonna do now if he's in the way!

Me: we can kill him!

Michael: NO! DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I JUST SAID! I DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM!

Me: ok fine I'll deal with it is he still there ?

Michael : yeah he tried to leave but he doesn't have his car here....

Me: I'm coming just tell me the address

Micheal: ok

I got his address so after and grabbed my keys, my black and white converse, leather jacket and threw on a black distressed T-shirt and ripped black skinny jeans.

I headed out the door and said good bye to Calum. I didn't tell him where I was going because I wanted him to stay out of it so he didn't get hurt at all.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I arrived at his house and knocked on his door. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and ran my fingers through my hair. I didn't know what he looked like now or acted like now and i honestly felt like I was gonna cry if I saw him since it was about 2 years since everything that happened. I took a deep breath as someone opened the door.

It was him he looked a lot more mature now and colored his hair a dark purple it looked nice on him. He grew out a beard a little and looked like he was about 6 foot now. But I don't know if it was still "him"..... What if he changed a lot or stayed completely the same?

" you gonna come in or stand outside ?" He asked

" oh yeah sorry..." I mumbled

I walked in and looked around he seemed to be a lot cleaner since he lives alone. I noticed a blonde headed boy sleeping on his couch and assumed it was that Luke kid.

" so where do you want to talk?"  He asked

" um-" he started

We both look at the couch and saw Luke starting to wake up Michael panicked and pulled me into the kitchen

" YOU HAVE TO HELP ME COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION!" He whispered