They dont know about us

I held Diana's hand. She was shaking and I could feel it.

"Where are the camera's?" I asked the police officer.

"Sir they're all over the house, I can't believe you haven't noticed before" I looked around the house

"does that mean that people have been watching us?" I asked. The officer just nodded

Diana's p.o.v

I knew about the camera's I should have said something but with all the commotion that happened I didn't have time to. I saw that Niall was getting more angry. It's funny! Because I was a normal girl until I met niall. We talked for about 30 more minutes with the officer and then he left. "I'm so glad I go back for tour tomorrow!" I heard Niall say.

"Tour?" I asked

"yeah, we have to carry on with the tour I left!"

"and you were planning on telling me when?"

"I was suppose to tell you ages ago but after all that happened I haven't been able to tell you anything! Diana it's been a hard couple of weeks I wanna get through tonight and then leave!" He was getting louder. I walked over to him and held his hand. "babe it will be okay! Don't stress yourself!" He hugged me and have me a quick peck on the cheek "I'm going to get packed?" "Wait an I coming?" "Yes? Not leaving you here last time I did you could have died!" Niall said "Okay I'll go and do the same and pack!" I walked out and went to my room. I still didn't understand why me and Niall had separate rooms? we were sometimes sleeping together, but then other night we would be sleeping separate. Why?

I packed everything, we were leaving at 4:50 in the morning! I couldn't be asked for this. But if I'm honest I will not be sleeping in my own room! No way! I walked into Niall's room to talk to him and found him fast asleep in his clothes "aww" I quietly mumbled and went up to him and started stoking his hair. He looked so ?beautiful when he slept! I just wanted to be next to him. If I fell asleep we would miss our flight for definite, Niall's are heavy sleeper! Do I thought I would just sleep on the plain.

It was about 4 and I decided to wake Niall up! I hadn't done anything for those 4 hours but basically just watched Niall and wondered how it could be different. As I slowly saw him awaken. I smiled! Come in we're going to be late. I said to him and he got up. "What time was the flight again?" "We have to be at the airport by 4:20 and then we have to check in and stuff and then we can just leave" I smiled At him! "Good so tired, and you won't be alone Perrie is coming to the tour you can spend time with her" "great" I smiled he walked over to me and put his arms round me "tired bab?" I nodded into his shoulder while closing my eyes. "You can sleep at the airport!" I opened my eyes and looked at him "Niall? Are you sure you want me there?" "What?" "Like are you sure you want me with you at tour! There are thousands of other girls out there that are much prettier then me and.." He cut me off "non of them are as perfect as you! And I'm pretty sure non of them have. Story to tell like you! Babe! I love you don't think any different!" I started to get emotional.

Me and Niall were packing a few of our stuff . I was startled when there was a knock at the door. It was just Our ride to the airport! Me and Niall gathered out stuff and headed To the airport. We didn't lock the doors as there was going to be some investigation going on to find what's happened in the house Niall looked back at the house "I'm sure not going to miss this place for a long time." Niall walked off.

When we got into the car I quickly snuggled my head in Niall's neck. I was tired, but I couldn't complain Niall does this nearly everyday! "Babe sleep on my shoulder for a bit now and when we get in, we can go straight to the airplane!" I nodded and snuggled up a bit more. I loved him so much