Are you cheating on me

Diana's p.o.v

4 months passed and it felt like forever! Me and Niall were in great terms. Even though some nights he wouldn't come home an I would wonder why?

Anyway today was the day I was going to get my first tattoo. I was so exited! I didn't tell Niall because i knew he didn't want me to get a tattoo but I really wanted one! I asked my best friend Amanda to come and we left. I was going to get a simple tattoo and I kept wondering what! When w got there I still hadn't decided what I wanted so he man gave us a book.! I looked inside it and then finally came to my decision "which one would you like?" "I want it to say "I'm glad you never gave up." And a heart please" I smiled okay! He sat me down "this is going to hurt a bit!" He slowly put the needle in my arm it hurt but I didn't show it did!

It took about half an hour and my arm was in complete agony! I see why he didn't want me to get one.but it looked so good! I was quite proud of it! We spent 2 hours there and then I payed and went home .. I couldn't wait for Niall too see it. I was so exited!

*at night*

I waited for Niall to come home, he didn't come home again. "Argh I'm getting Pissed off now!" I walked up to my room in a mood. I took all my jewellery off and went into the my own room. I went downstairs and threw away all the food I made, and went to bed.

Half an hour later, I heard the door creek open in my room. I looked up and it was Niall "hey babe" he smiled. I turned away. "What's up?" I didn't speak to him. "It's cause I'm late again isn't it? Look it won't happen again okay babe?" "Yeah, that's what you always say!" "Look I said I'm sorry, " "no you didn't.. You just said it wouldn't happen again." I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen for some water. He came behind me. "Look okay sorry!" I chuckled. "You know what Niall. You come home late nearly every night, you know what it's like your cheating on me." The room went silent. "Wait your not cheating on me are you." He didn't say anything "Niall! Are you cheating on me!" My eyes started to water. He opened his mouth to talk. "Don't worry just.. we'll.. I. I' be back for my stuff tomorrow" I grabbed my car keys and walked out. I went to the park. I looked like a idiot with my shorts on and my little top.. Actually I looked like a slut.

I sat there for ages.. I was freezing but i really didn't care.. It was better then going to Niall's house.. I was scared, I kept thinking Robert was going to come. Niall hadn't called or texted . suddenly I got a text on my phone. I unlocked my phone and it read "are you cold?" It was a unknown number. I got up and started to rush to me car. Just as I opened the door someone shut it an turned me around and slammed me against the car.

Niall's p.o.v

"She thinks I cheated on her." I said to Liam. I was currently on a search for Diana.. Liam said she was going to go park and search for her. I was going to go to her bestfriends house. If she simply knew why I was coming home late.

Diana's p.o.v

I was frightened now. "I asked if you were cold?" I knew who it was. "Get off me!" He was gripping my arm where I got my tattoo. It was all really hurting. "How's your stomach?" He started running his finger up and Down my stomach. "Get off" I tried pushing him off but he grippe me even tighter. "So you don't miss me?" His finger started trailing up my thigh. I was starting to go in complete shock "you know I can give you what he don't!" I started to worry he started kissing my neck! I knew what he wanted! "GET OFF!" I shouted kicking him in balls! I ran off. But he caught up with me and pulled me to the floor. "no. Get off me!" I pushed him off again and attempted to run but he gripped my leg. I fell and grazed my knee! I winced out in Pain! But I refused to give up! I got up and started to run again! This time I pumped into someone.