Hanging with Zayn

Weeks passed and Niall a me were really getting closer. We slept in the same bed permanently now! And he always cuddled up to me when I was scared. Fans would shout at me. And then Niall would stick up for me. I just felt like he finally loved me for some reason. He bought me more stuff. So I had a wardrobe of new clothes. And he bought me a gold necklace with a heart on it and In graved on it "niana forever" and when you opened it there was pictures of us. It was so beautiful and I found it so lovely.

Niall had to somewhere today. Meaning I was left alone . I was Bored. Niall said If I wanted to do something just to call Zayn. So I did. We arranged to meet up near the church. I got ready I wasn't going to look my best for Zayn, but I still wanted to look nice. It was a hot day do I put in my bright pink shorts and a baggy shirt and made my way to meet Zayn.

I was walking with my sunglasses on and nearly fell when I heard "Hey gorgeous" it didn't sound like zayn? I turned around and Robert was standing there. I started to walk away. "Don't walk away I just want to talk" I kept walking until I could finally see Zayn and Zayn could see me. Robert then gripped my shoulder and pulled me back. "GET OFF ME!" I started shouting. And people were staring! I was so embarrassed I saw Zayn running my direction "hey.. Can you get off of her." He pulled me towards him. But Robert didn't let go, so I was stuck in the middle like a tug of war. Zayn finally pulled me and walked up to Robert "why do you Keep coming back into her life you ass.your starting to piss me off aswell. This is the last time one of the band mates is warning you. Stay away of we'll find away to keep you away. Okay!" "I'm not going to be scared of a bunch of cunts who can't sing." I could see zayn's jawline tensing and his knuckles started to clench "zayn. He's not worth it come on." He didn't listen to me "and any way Zayn shouldn't you be getting back to your dad? Oh wait where is yo..." Zayn punched him in the face. I quickly leaped in and tried to get Zayn away. "WHY ARE YOU GETTING INVOLVED IN PEOPLES PERSONAL LIVES YOUDICK." I pulled Zayn away, knowing that he was getting full anger. If he got so angry I may not know how to stop it. "Zayn!" He looked at me "don't let him ruin the day yeah?" Zayn put his arm around my shoulders and we walked off.

He stopped me . "Why does he not leave you alone?" I shrugged "does he still like you?" "I don't know and I don't care I love Niall and that's all that matters!" He nodded "if he ever does that again.." "He won't!" He nodded "thanks though!" I hugged him "anytime" he laughed and hugged me back.

We walked around and people were throwing comments at me. He told me to ignore it an I listened to him until someone said "I hope you get raped" I turned on my heel and walked towards the girl who said it "sorry? You think that funny to say to someone?" I wa in her face and Zayn was trying to pull me back "what would you gain if I was raped again? Huh? That wouldn't make Niall love you more would it?" I had never been this angry before. If she had said anything I would have hit her. I had my fist clenched. "Diana, come on let's go!" Zayn said. She was just staring at me, "I dare you to say another word. I can't believe you call yourself directioners when your a bunch of fans." I walked off. I knew Zayn stood there and looked at the fans. But ten I heard his footsteps behind me. "Diana wait please" I looked behind me and walked straight into someone.

I couldn't believe that I walked into niall.. What a coincidence. I try's to barge passed him but he held onto me. "What's happened?" Niall asked. Zayn finally caught up. And I walked off again. I just wanted to be Alone and I found a bench and sat down.

Niall's p.o.v

"Did you too get into a fight?" I asked zayn. "No, what's happened is, is that we were talking and fans were throwing bad comments and then someone told her she hopes she gets raped an she lashed out" I couldn't understand why the directioners hated her so much? "Thanks for taking her out.. And helping her with Robert!" I saw zayn's eyebrow go up "twitter" "ahh" "I'm going to go and find her" "okay, sorry for all that's happened it wasn't meant to go down like it did" "it's okay!" We quickly hugged each other and I walked off to find Diana.