All Alone With Nobody to Save You

"Where are you going?" I asked Cole. He and I had been bonding this morning, but now he was getting ready to leave with Taylor, John, and Jack. That left just Kyle and I in the house.

   "On a mission. Remember, we're the spies of the gang, so we're gone a lot. We'll be back later this week. Maybe even this weekend" Taylor replied. She was nothing like her brother. He was cold, she was warm. He was harsh, she was the sweetest and kindest person ever.

   Speaking of Kyle, I hadn't seen him all morning since our fight. I hoped that continued for a while, but one can only hope.

   "Well, I'll see you guys later" I said, giving Cole a hug, which he returned stiffly. I learned he's not the mushy type brother, but he's not an abuser or rapist either. *starts coughing* Jake *coughs again*

   "See ya" says Taylor, waving as she shuts the door. I sigh and stand there for a moment, hearing the car leave the driveway.

   I turn around and come face to face with Kyle. I jump a little, wondering how he could sneak up on me like that. He looked down at me with his cold eyes. I found myself shivering slightly. He gently put his hands on my shoulders rubbing circles with his thumbs.

   "You're shivering" he says, his deep voice seeming to rumble throughout the house.

   "You just startled me is all" I replied, looking down at the floor and playing with the hem of my shirt. I could tell me was staring at my hands and I wondered if he was thinking about me just pulling my shirt off and...shut up, Bella, that's absurd I scolded myself.

   It started to get slightly awkward, so I took a step back, but Kyle's grip tightened and me pulled me a little closer to him.

   "Why do you pull away from me?" he asked. I looked into his eyes for a second before looking down again. I shrugged my shoulders.

   "I...I don't have a lot of...trust in men yet" I answered after a moment. Kyle's grip hardens a little.

   "I'll make sure that bastard gets what he deserves, but for now, he's gone. It's just us"

   "That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want...anything to happen...again"

   "Don't worry about that. It's just us. That's all in the past"

   "But it's not. He took everything away from me. I have nothing to live for"

   "You have me"

   "Those words would be beautiful and all if they weren't coming from your mouth"

   "What makes you say that?"

   "Because I don't love you"

   "What if Cole said those words. Then would you have something to live for"

   "Nevermind, I do have something to live for"

   "He may not come back from his mission"

   "What?!" I asked, looking into Kyle's eyes. They were dark and cold, empty almost. Why did he look so angry? Did I say something wrong?

   "Spying is dangerous work. If he gets caught, he most likely dies"

   "But he has to come back"

   "Why?"

   "Because..."

   "Because you love him?"

   "Yes" I answered. Kyle's eyes narrowed and he pushed me into the door. I whimpered from the force and his nails digging into my shoulder.

   "You can only love me! Me! Nobody else! Do you understand?" he yelled. I flinched back, closing my eyes. Was he jealous because I loved my half brother? Was he that selfish?

   I felt a blow to my left cheek that sent me sprawling onto the floor. I laid there, not moving. I was used to this. If I fought back, the beating would only be worse.

   I was pulled back to my feet by my hair, another blow landing on my left cheek and sending me sprawling the other way. I felt the tears and did my best to bite back my cries. Kyle grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me to his room and throwing me onto his bed on my back. He crawled on top of me, holding my hands above my head. He placed kisses on my neck and jaw. I fought the urge to fight back, knowing there was nothing I could do to stop him.

   He held onto my wrists with one hand and used his other to rub my thighs. He started going higher and higher til I couldn't take it anymore. I started squirming from his touch, tears spilling out.

   "Please, please stop! Kyle!" I screamed. Kyle smiled at me evilly.

   "I love it when you scream my name" he growled out in a deep husky voice. I shut my eyes and laid my head back, crying. He wasn't going to stop. He was just like Jake. He would use me, abuse me, and toss me to the side like I was trash.

   "Please, don't do this, please" I whispered. Kyle gripped my thighs hard, glaring at me.

   "Listen here, Bella. I'm nothing like you're brother. You're wrong. I'm not going to do anything yet, but just so you know, you're all alone with nobody to save you" Kyle growled. He pushed off me and walked out the door. I laid there in a ball, crying.

   I finally got up and took a long hot shower, shaving everything and cleaning myself up. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out, about to look for something to wear, but I found Kyle sitting on the bed. He sat up and looked at me, his eyes raking all over my body. I felt exposed.

   "Umm, hi?" I said. I began to walk toward the closet when he cleared his throat.

   "Drop it" he growled out. I turned around with my eyes wide.

   "Excuse me?"

   "I said drop it. Drop the towel"

   "No"

   "No? Why not?"

   "Because I'm not wearing anything underneath"

   "Your point?"

   "I'm not going to be naked in front of you"

   "One day you will be, might as well just get it over with now"

   "No"

   "Bella, drop the towel or I'll do it myself"

   "No" I said, backing away toward the closet. Kyle got to his feet and slowly began walking to me.

   "Bella, you have five seconds to drop that towel before I do it myself. Trust me, you don't want me to do that for you"

   "Please, just leave me alone"

   "Drop it, then. I promise I'll only look"

   "No, please"

   "Bella" Kyle warned. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw I was in the doorway to the closet. I just needed to shut the door, lock it, and get clothes on quick. Easy, right? Right? I hope so. I needed to distract him for a second though.

   "Leave me alone you fucking perv! Don't you lay a fucking finger on me or I will beat the fucking shit out of you, you hear me!" I yelled. I turned around and shut the door, locking it as quickly as I could. I put on some clothes quickly and walked out of the closet. Kyle was nowhere to be seen.

   I put my hair in a lazy ponytail and walked out of the room, going down the stairs into the kitchen. I was hungry.

   I found some mini pizzas and put one in the oven, waiting for it to cook. I looked in the drawers for a pizza cutter. By the time I found that, a plate, and a pot holder the pizza was done. I took it out and cut it up, eating it in a record 5 seconds. Okay, not really. More like a minute. But close enough, don't you think?

   I began walking around the house a bit, exploring. Kyle's words were ringing through my ears. He was right. There was nobody here to stop him if he wanted to do something to me. Nobody would save me. Nobody would come to my rescue.

   I was truly all alone with nobody to save me.