I Pity You, Kyle Mathews

"Kyle?" I called. I had looked all over the house for him, but he wasn't here. Every room was empty of people, just me, alone

  . I went to the bedroom and took a shower, trying to get my mind off of everything. I had a strange feeling, like something good was going to happen, but something bad would come out of it. I didn't know why, but it was weird.

    I went to the kitchen to eat something and found new dirty dishes. That was weird, because I hadn't used anything since I washed the dishes. I looked around the kitchen.

   "Kyle?" I asked. Still nothing. Where was he? I took a long kitchen knife, just in case Kyle wasn't here and it was somebody else.

   I started wandering around the house again, looking for whoever was here. I heard something behind me to see a dark, hooded figure standing in the shadows.

   "Oh my gosh, you scared me to death, Kyle. Where were you? Why were you hiding from me? You do know that you have to wash those dirty dishes, because I just finished washing the dishes" I rambled. The hooded figure didn't move. That was odd. Was he playing games with me?

   "Kyle, this isn't funny. Lose the hood, you look ridiculous" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

   "Who's Kyle?" asked the figure. The voice was strange. I hadn't heard it before. Definitely male, though. I scoffed, pretending I still thought it was Kyle.

   "What do you mean who's Kyle. You're Kyle. The most feared gang leader of the most feared gang in all the world. Are you that stupid? I'm not going to fall for this"

   "Why do you think I'm Kyle?"

   "Because you are. You're the only other person in this house. I'm not dumb"

   "Well, you're dumb enough to tell me that you're all alone"

   "I'm not alone. I have you"

   "But I'm not who you think I am"

   "Kyle, stop it. You're being stupid"

   "For the last time, girl, I'm not Kyle"

   "Then who are you?"

   "The worst nightmare for a girl who's all alone without any protection. Tell me, are you a virgin?"

   "I'm not answering that"

   "It's a simple yes or no question"

   "I'm not answering. Maybe you should find it out for yourself"

   "Fine by me" the figure said. He pulled his hood off and I looked into a pair of icy blue eyes. His red hair stuck out in all different directions. I gasped and backed away, now recognizing his voice that I hadn't heard since I was taken.

   "J...Jake" I whispered. He smirked evilly.

   "I've missed you, sis. You disappeared"

   "Don't you dare call me sis! I hate you! You're no brother! You killed your own sister! You murdered Kelly!"

   "Yes, a shame, too. She felt so good"

   "You little bastard! You touch me or anybody else I know and care about, I'll cut your dick off and throw to the hounds! That way you won't be able to rape me again!"

   "Calm down, sis. I haven't come to rape you again, although it would feel good"

   "You make me sick"

   "I wasn't done yet. I've come to bring you back home with me"

   "I'll never go anywhere with you"