Never Make Deals With Boys

"Ready?" he asked.

   "Kyle, please" I whispered.

   "I love it when you beg"

   "No"

   "Come on, let's just have a bit of fun"

   "I don't want to"

   "Oh well" Kyle said. He ripped my panties off and assessed my naked body. I squirmed, trying to get out of my bonds, but it was no use.

   Kyle started touching my core, rubbing. He leaned down and started licking my core, tasting everything. His fingers roamed my entrance. He seemed to be debating something.

   Suddenly, he plunged his fingers inside me, making me squeak with surprise. He moved his fingers in and out. It felt good, yet I was uncomfortable. He took his fingers out and stopped licking me. I sighed in relief, but Kyle still had an evil smirk. His eyes locked with mine.

   "Okay, you had your fun, now please untie me" I said in a breathless whisper. Kyle shook his head.

   "I pleasured you, now it's your turn to pleasure me" he replied. My eyes popped out of my sockets and I shook my head furiously. I pulled at my bonds.

   "No no no no no, untie me Kyle" I breathed. Kyle got off me and took off all his clothes. I couldn't help but look down. He was huge! Absolutely huge! How would he ever fit inside a girl?!

   "Like what you see?" he asked, smirking. I shut my eyes quickly and turned my head away.

   The bed dipped down as he got back on top of me. He was sitting farther up, closer to my head. This was not looking good for me.

   Suddenly the door was slammed open and Kyle was ripped off me. I heard grunts and opened my eyes to see Kyle on top of Cole, punching him.

   "Cole!" I screamed, fighting to get free of my bonds. Jack and John ran into the room and looked at the scene. They ripped Kyle off Cole and threw him in the closet, slamming the door shut and holding it in place so he couldn't get out.

   "Bella, are you alright?" Cole asked. I noticed Jack's and John's eyes roaming my body and I started to feel uncomfortable. Cole struggled to get up. Once he did, he ran to me and tried to get my bonds undone, but they were stuck. He cursed.

   John walked over with a knife. My eyes widened as he brought the knife closer. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for pain, but then there was no more pressure on my arms because he had cut my bonds. He went to work, cutting my legs bonds as I ripped off the rope still tied onto my arms. Once my legs were free, I curled into a ball, trying to cover up my nakedness.

   The closet door opened and Kyle stepped out. He was wearing a gray t-shirt that fit him well and black basketball shorts. He looked around the room at all of us, then grabbed the blanket that had been thrown to the floor, walking toward me.

   Cole stood in my way, but I put a light hand on his shoulder, getting up and carefully walking to Kyle, covering my chest with my arms. Kyle went behind me and gently wrapped the blanket around me, walking in front of me and wrapping his arms around me so the blanket wouldn't fall.

   He gave all three boys an angry look and walked me to the closet where he threw a sports bra, panties, pink sports tank top that said Mind Over Matter and black basketball shorts. I quickly slipped them on and walked out of the closet to Cole.

   He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and led me to the living room where Taylor was watching the TV show Scream on Netflix. I sat down beside her and she gave me a small hug.

   "How you feeling, B?" she asked. I smiled at her nickname.

   "Okay, I guess" I answered. I really wasn't feeling okay. I felt like shit. But I couldn't tell her that. She worried too much about me and I didn't want her and Kyle to get into a fight. They were siblings, after all, and I hated it when I got in the way and they argued about me.

   "Oh, I hate this part" Taylor said. She buried her head in my shoulder and I looked at the screen. (Spoiler Alert!) I saw the girl, Rhiley, running away from the killer in the mask. I've seen this show hundreds of times before. She was screaming and crying. She started climbing up the ladder to the top of the Sheriff's station, but the killer followed her. He stuck his knife into her back and she let out a scream. Then he took the knife out and slashed her leg. She made it to the top of the ladder, screaming for help, banging on the ceiling windows. She got a facetime call(whatever you call it) on her phone and she answered. It was Noah, the guy she had been about to have sex with earlier. He started talking to her, asking her where she was, but she was getting too weak. She laid on her back. Noah asked her what she could see and she smiled, telling him she could see the stars. He started yelling at her to hold on and stay with him, but she laid her hand down and stopped breathing. He called her name, but she was gone. I felt Taylor shuffle beside me and looked down to see tears in her eyes. Emma, the main character, got to the sheriff's station and noticed Rhiley's body from the window. She quickly climbed the ladder, the killer no where in sight, and looked at Rhiley's lifeless body. She started crying, saying Rhiley's name. She said she was so sorry and that she didn't mean to choose.(You'd get it if you watched the 3rd episode of Scream on Netflix) I felt a few tears in my eyes, but quickly blinked them away. I hated these parts in movies where somebody dies and then everyone is sad and it makes me sad. Finally the episode was done.

   "It's over, not" I told Taylor. She got off my shoulder and gave me a sheepish grin.

   "Sorry. I hate when people die in movies"

   "Don't worry. I do too" I replied with a smile. I was so glad we were getting along, unlike me and her brother. I shuddered at the thought of what he could have made me do if Cole, John, and Jack hadn't stopped him. He was right. I did say he couldn't rape me, but I didn't say anything about pleasuring. I sighed.

   "You good?" Taylor asked. I nodded.

   "I'm fine, T. But thanks" I replied. She smiled at the nickname.

   "T?"

   "Ya. You call me B, so it's only fair that I get to call you T"

   "Touche" Taylor said with a huge smile. We both started laughing. I was glad that she was here. I didn't know what I would do if I were the only girl in this house.

   Note to self, never make deals with boys if you don't specify your wants and needs. Also, never ever say you will do anything.