Chapter 12 inter

The boxes were beginning to pile up as we packed their belongings. Alex was walking around shouting out orders to the few wolves that followed him.  Once the truck arrived both me and Olivia were shooed into a car for the trip while the boys packed the boxes.  On the four hour drive to where we were heading, which I wasn’t allowed to know because of Jay attempting to read my mind while I attempted to keep him out. It was weird, how I hated him so much, but couldn’t stop thinking about him. I had drawing the whole way there and had unintentionally added Jay to the family portrait I was drawing. Olivia pointed it out to me and had asked me why I drew him I just shrugged and said I don’t know. By the time we arrived, Alex had seen the picture, and was impressed by my drawing but worried that I drew Jay, and wondered off muttering something about the mating bond.

-

2 Days later

It had been 3 days since I last saw Jay, Olivia saw me walking the other night in my sleep, I was murmuring about him. She brought me back inside so I didn’t get too close to leaving the property. We had spent most of the time unpacking and decorating the house. We had just started painting the room which Olivia and Alex will sleep in. But we had finished painting for today; Olivia and I were watching the sunset in our paint covered clothes. Olivia was nursing a hot drink, while I was eating a biscuit. The golden sun was going lower and lower in the sky, turning it into bright pinks and reds.  A loud howl broke through the silence, back breaking pain shot through my body, as loud screams erupted from me. Olivia jumped up immediately freaking out and yelling to Alex. It felt like fire was flaring through my body, licking at my veins. Alex came running, and saw me withering on the ground, within a second he was on the phone.

                “What did you do to her?!” he yelled at the person on the other line. There was a pause then a reply, but I couldn’t hear what he said. But it wasn’t a short reply, it was long. Alex suddenly fell into that awful silence, the pain was bad, but it was just ignorable.

                “Why would I ever take her back to a murderer!” he said angrily, clearly everybody else could hear his reply because no one said anything.

                “Ok” with that Alex hung up the phone and walked over to me. He picked me up bridal style in his arms, silent tears falling down his cheeks.  I could hear Olivia yelling at people, and when I looked over to her one of the other men was holding her.

                “Put her in the car, and restrain her. I go alone with them. None of you shall suffer from this” I knew they were having a convocation in their heads; I could hear Olivia crying and screaming. But Alex just walked towards the car and put me in. The pain spiked and I let out a raw scream, before Alex placed a cloth over my mouth, between the pain I tried to fight it, but I couldn’t. When I was drifting off into nothingness, I saw him holding the cloth to Olivia’s face.

A/N this is just a small one becuase it didn't seem right to continue on from here so you are going to have to wait a few days until I upload chapter 13