Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

My body was boiling, in fact I felt like I was on fire! And the pain only seemed to increase as my mind became more awake. Until it got to the point where screams of pain were leaving my body. The first thought that came to mind was to have a nice cold shower, but when I went to move I found myself withering in pain. My limbs would not react, and my whole body felt like it could throw its self at the next moving thing, out of pure need. And that's exactly what it did; Jay came bounding in the room, like he had just had an epiphany. I quickly found myself in Jay's arms, as the pain began to diminish and disappear. That's when I realized, I was in heat! Growls were humming from his body, I looked up and saw his eyes a dry black, and a smile plastered on his lips. Not that any of this concerned me; all I wanted was that final bit of pain to go.

"I know what you’re thinking, and that pain won't go. Not while you are this young anyway. There are ways to make it go away, for a while anyway. But none that you would want so, you’re going to have to put up with it." He informed me with a smug look in his face. The pain I wanted to go was the pain that told me I hadn't 'been' with my mate yet. And the ways he was talking about making it go away for a while we're just as worse. A sudden wave of pain doused my body, as I clung tighter to his waist, wishing it would go away. I felt his arms round my waist, picking me up. All of my thoughts were telling me to run, jump, hide but my body wasn't having any of that. It just held tighter to him as he walked down the stairs. He carried me until we entered a small room with a single couch in it. Which he swiftly placed me onto. The minute his arms removed themselves from around my body, small whimpers escaped me as pain engulfed me. He looked at me tentatively before rushing off to fiddle around with a box. He came back what felt like hours later, holding a disk. Then he played around with the T.V for a while, making his way back to me, wrapping his trunk like arms around me. Easing the fire beneath my skin to a small whimper. I looked on in horror as I realized why he chose this film! It wasn't loving, or romantic, or nice for that matter. It was a science-fiction / horror, called Alien. Only minutes into the movie, it all became too much for me. Him being so close, a scary movie, no family, not even my heat could keep me close to him. I got up and sprinted out of the room. Jay only seconds behind. I tripped on my feet, and slammed into the ground as more pain echoed through my small body. Jay quickly picked up my body, and hugged me tightly to his. 

"Don't run from me." He commanded me, snuggling into my neck. His nose slightly grazed my mark, chilling the burning sensation throughout my body. When his head came to rest in the crook of my neck. "Lucy, I need to know when your birthday is, and if you can read or write?" He asked, his voice soothing my rising panic attack.

"Ah, the 28th of May 1999, and no I can't read or write. I was never taught" I don't know why I told him this, it just kinda came out. His strong arms wrapping around my body, making me feel safe. He picked me up, and carried me back to the room, sitting down on the coach hugging me close o him. He pressed play on the movie, and slowly released his grip, as I snuggled closer to him from fear of the horrible movie, hiding my head against his chest. There were aliens tearing apart women's body to escape the womb. It was terrifying. 

"That doesn't happen in real life does it?" I mumbled, asked into his chest. He looked down at the terrified me, and chuckled. How was I to know, no one ever talked about anything in from if me.

"No sweetheart, that's not what, happens." He smiled as he told me gently. 

-

Alpha Jay's POV

Her small hands grasped around my body, but her arms weren't big enough. So she was holding onto me tightly, her head buried next to my stomach and facing the couch. Matt had been right, making her watch a scary movie, which I would enjoy, while she was on heat was a brilliant idea. I switched off the TV via remote, knowing Lucy was asleep. I decided to enjoy my time with her when she wasn't cowering in fear, or screaming in hate. It was pure bliss. My hand was tangled in her muttered hair, while I held her close. I knew what I had done to her was wrong, but when would I get to hold her again without her screaming at me. I was abusing her heat; to men it is like easy picking, women practically threw themselves at you. I wouldn't be the first male to have abused heat.  And I shall not be the last, but I was getting to hold her, and get answers out of her. It was heaven. I delicately lifted her sleeping figure up in my arms, and watched as se curled towards me. Hiding her face in my chest, making gentle growls erupt from my chest. I walked into my room, to find my mother sitting on the chair where I sat and watched Lucy sleep.

"Finally boy, did you get the answers? And my god! Is she on heat?" She half screamed until I began shooshing her.

"Yes, I did mum. She's never been to school, and can't read or write. And 28th of May '99" I told her swiftly, while my mother pondered in thought.

"She starts Monday; we go clothes shopping on Sunday. She can't wear your sister’s clothes forever.