Chapter 4 - "He's dangerous"

Francesca's P.O.V. 

Why did Will think I'm single? How did he know? Maybe he thinks I'm really ugly and can't get a boyfriend? Or maybe he thinks I'm a... Woahhh!! Francesca, stop thinking of all these things. Wait why do I even care, well I don't care, It's just that... 

"Francesca?" Nathan said pulling me out of my thoughts, wow I forgot he was even here. "Yeah?" I asked trying to concentrate and not just zone out again. "What was that?" He asked curiously. "What?" I questioned. "What was that, with you and Will?... How do you even know him?" He asked once again, wow so many questions in just one day. "I met him in first and second period and it was nothing, just forget about it, Anyway um, do you like football?" I replied trying to change the subject. "well yeah of c... wait, oh no your not changing the subject, you need to stay away from him okay?" Nathan said. "Why?" I asked confused. "Because, he is dangerous Francesca" he said seriously. "What, dangerous for being a man whore?" I joked trying to lighten the mood, I hated it when things had to be serious. Nathan's face stayed straight. "That wasn't funny was it?" I said, Nathan shook his head no. "Wow I'm I really that bad at telling jokes?" I said, so much for lightening the mood. "No Francesca, it's just not the right time to say a joke right now, I'm being serious. The thing is, the man whore joke is that it's true. But Will is very dangerous Francesca, He's been to jail That's how dangerous he is" Nathan said. Jail! I knew he was bad, I didn't think it was that bad but i knew it none the less. 

"Jail? ... what for?" I questioned, wanting to know everything I can. "Don't know, all I know is it was for something bad. But that's not the worse part..."he said, how can this get any worse? "What can be badder than that?" I said, what if he killed someone? "Will Johnson has taken a liking into you Francesca, and when he wants something he will get it. The only thing Will is good at is breaking girls hearts Francesca and that is what he has done to every girl in this school and some girls still go crawling back to him. I think your next on the list" Nathan spoke slowly. I didn't know what to say, I was gobsmacked, speechless and sorry for all of those poor girls that had their hearts broken. 

Just when I was about to finally stutter something out I heard a load of yelling coming form the field. I turn around as dose Nathan and we see Will and this other boy yelling at each other, The boy pushed Will and he didn't budge but when Will pushed him back the boy went tumbling down to the grass. Will jumped on the boy and they start rolling round Will throwing punch after Punch as the boy only got a few in there but Will didn't look fazed. I looked around for any teachers and finally saw what I think was the coach finaly separate the two, as Will walked off in a huff and the boy was getting dragged off the field to get cleaned up and checked. To see Will fighting like that and looking back on what the boy looked like after the fight scared me.  

"I told you..." Nathan paused "He's dangerous," As he finished that sentence I made a decision to definitely stay as far away as possible from Will, I am very curious as to why he got sent to jail and what just started that fight but my curiosity can wait. Will Johnson is dangerous and nothing can change that.