Chapter 6 - Angie's House

Once I got home I chucked my car keys on the kitchen bench, suddenly my phone went off. I picked it up and found a text from Angie, the lovely girl I met from school today. Then it struck me, I was meant to meet Angie at here house! I quickly bolt out the door and read the address to her house, before racing off to her house. 

finally reached the house and walked up the stairs, leading to the mansion standing before me. Wow, wouldn't of pegged Angie to be rich.. She seems like such a lovely person. I knock twice on the door, before it opens to Angie and what I think is Jai? 

"Oh, Francesca you made it!" Angie exclaimed, as she motioned for me to come in. "Yeah I did, Sorry for the wait... Something come up" I apologized, stepping in the house, hoping she wouldn't ask about what happened. "oh, what happened?"She asked, looks like luck wasn't on my side today. "I will tell you after... So is this Jai?" I questioned, trying to change the subject. "Oh okay.. But yeah this it is, Jai this is Francesca" she answered, getting that I didn't want to talk about it right now. 

I looked up to see quite a small boy, probably a little taller than Angie. He was pretty, big chocolate brown eyes, perfectly straight and white teeth. "Hi, I'm Francesca" I said, extending my hand for him to take. "Hey, I'm Jai It's nice to meet you" he smiled in return, before taking my hand and shaking it. I let go as Angie lead me further into her house. She lead me outside, where I saw two figures in the pool. As we walked closer, I realized that those two figures were a young boy and girl splashing about in the pool. I then looked closer and saw them kissing, well... This is going to be awkward... Two couples and then me.  

"Guys! Stop, we have a guest... This is Francesca" Angie exclaimed, pulling the two apart while she introduced me."Hey Francesca, I'm Melanie but you can just call me Mel!" Mel exclaimed. "Hi Francesca, I'm Caspar! I love your name" Caspar complimented as Mel then did the same. "Thanks guys, it's nice to meet you all!" I said, smiling at the two. They looked really good together, just like Ang and Jai. 

Our conversations lead on from then, jokes and lots of laughing went on as I felt myself warming up to the two couples. I kind of envied their relationships, I've always wanted a relationship like theirs. All lovey dovey but joking around as well, it was perfect.. They were perfect. Whilst I watched them carry on the conversation, I took the opportunity to think about what happened with Will back at school.

Whilst I thought about what happened, I just picture his big chocolate brown eyes staring at me. The feeling of his lips on mine, I don't know.. It just felt.. some how right. I longed for the feeling back, I wanted it.. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I picture us kissing. 

"You alright Francesca? Your smiling like a freaking idiot, haha!" Ang laughed, which caused everyone else to laugh along too. "Oh, nothing..." I smiled. 

Just in that moment I decided that I have developed  feelings for Will Johnson... What have I gotten myself into...  

Hey guys, what do you think? I hopped you liked it!

Comment, Share and PLEASEEE vote!!! 

Thankyou for reading!

Briesha xx