Chapter 7- Messed up feelings

It's about 5:30 when I'm just about to leave Angie's house, everyone had left excepted for Jai. Just as I open the door Angie stops me, by pulling on my arm. "Francesca, you didn't tell me why you were late?" She asked, with a mischievous grin on her face. I sighed and closed the door, getting ready to tell Angie about what happened between me and Will. 

"Well... After you left, I started walking off... In the hall there was no one around until someone grabbed my arm.." I paused. "Well, the 'person' pushed me up against the wall, we said some stuff to each other then umm... we.. kinda kissed...And now I think I might have a slight crush on that 'person'" I then finished stuttering a bit at the end. Angie gave me a puzzled looking face, before asked the one question I didn't want her to ask. "Awww cute, who was it?" What was I meant to say? 'Oh yeah me and Will kinda made out in the hall and now I think I have feelings for him...' Of course I'm not going to say that ummm... "Francesca... Who did you kiss?"Angie asked, impatiently pulling me out of my thoughts. 'Well here it go's' I thought. "Francesca!" She shouted, trying to get my attention. "Will Johnson!" I replied and her jaw dropped. "No!... You can't like him Francesca. All he dose is toy around with girls feelings and breaks their hearts once he's had enough... Will is not good for you... Plus, you've only been here for a day so your feelings can't be that strong... you'll get over it" Angie finished by flipping her hand in the air and bringing it back to her side.

As she finished her sentence, realization hit me. Angie is right, I can't like Will. He is nothing but a player and a heart breaker, he can't love someone wait he probably can't even like someone let alone love! I don't know what I was thinking... Maybe he just has that affects on everyone. I'm such an idiot! And the funny thing is... Will probably never even liked me, Wait scratch that... He never did like me and here I am worrying about it while he is a probably out banging some slut! gosh I need to stop thinking about this. 

"Fran...Francesca?" Angie said, waving her hand in front of my face. "Y-yeah?" I asked, well that came off a bit uneasy. "Are you okay? you look a bit pale, do you want a drink?" Ang said getting up from her couch. "oh no, I'm fine thank you... I think I better go home though, mum will be wondering where I am" I paused with a bit of a laugh, "But thank you soooo much for having me and helping me figure out all my messed up feelings haha" I finished. "Oh okay then, I will see you at school" She replied. "okay bye" I smiled. "bye" I heard her say before I closed the door to her house and began the drive home.

***

It's been a week since I attended my new school. I haven't seen Will since the afternoon we kissed. Which is a good thing, because I planned to avoid him anyway. It's Monday again now and Will is in my PC class, let's just hope he isn't going to be here today... I was no in my car driving into the school car park.  

As I walked through the door to my first class, the bell go's. 'Just in time' I think to my self, as I spot Courtney sitting at her desk and walk up to her. "Hey Courtney!" I say, as I give her a hug. "Hey Francesca, your early today!" She said, she is right though I normally come late. 

As we began to talk about something random, I heard someone walk in the door. Thinking it was the teacher, I swiveled round in my chair to look at him but immediately. Once I turned around his brown eyes met my blue ones, I couldn't help but look at how attractive he looked. Will's dark brown hair thrown messily under his hat but he still was able to look ho... Oh my god! I need to stop, I do not like Will Johnson, I do not like Will Johnson.. I kept repeating until someone called out my name, trying to get my attention. 

"Francesca?" Courtney said. "Yes?" I replied, with a smile. "What was that? .. You liked look at Will and he just stormed out, are you okay?" She said, worry crossing her features. "Yeah I'm fine, Im just going to go to the toilet, just call me when the teacher comes in" I replied, getting up out of my seat. I feel really light headed. "Yeah okay, you sure our alright?" she asked, once again. "Yeah I'm fine" I said as I made my way out the door. 

I walked down the hall and turned the corner, to be shocked what I saw. Will was pinned up against a locker, making out with his hands all over this slut I met in my English class last week. A burning sensation erupted in the pit of my stomach, I gasped and Will looked up at me and his eyes went wide. I quickly turned around and tried to find a different route, and started to think. 

I don't know why but... I guess I feel.. I feel... Jealous