I choke on my words as I try to figure out what is happening. Niall keeps telling Louis and I that we look alike. But, I don't see it. I mean, he's 2 years older than I am. And his parents were never divorced. And mine well, we all know that story. I mean I guess it is a little weird that my mom never really told me anything about dad or anything. Because we know they had a kid together before he left. But I wasn't born so I don't know when that was and what happened. Not like I can ask her anyway... I look down as I try to think of what's going on. I sit on the couch and everyone follows suit. Louis to my right, Harry to my left, Niall on the floor, and Liam in the love seat.

I'm trying to figure out if Louis and I are actually related. I meant if we are, that would be amazing and I'd finally have a real friend that wast my mother..who isn't even here to help me. Or be with me. I miss her. It's been nearly 2 weeks. I need to just see her one more time. I just need to say goodbye to her one last time. Just hold her and tell her I love her. I need her. She was my only hope.

"Hey don't cry" Louis wipes tears off of my face that I didn't even know were falling.

I slightly push his hand away and get up and go to the back porch not saying a word. No ones going to follow me no one cares anyway. Not like I matter to anyone.

"You matter to me. I care." I turn around to the sound of the voice. I look into the shiny green eyes as he slowly makes his way to me.
"I may have only met you, but I care. I know how hard it is." He takes my hand in his.

"B-but how-...why do you care? No one ever cares for me. I'm just the nerd. The one everyone can make fun of. My mother was my only friend. And she just had to go and fucking leave me on my own! First my dad leaves my mother right after she gave birth to an older sibling of mine and then now she leaves! I can't believe it! After everything I've done for her! Everything she meant to me! I told her everyday how greatful I was for her. She shouldn't have died! It should've been me!" I fist my hands into his shirt.

"Shh, babe shh. Everything's to be okay. I promise." He runs his hand up and down my arm in a soothing way while moving hair out of my face.

"Promises are meant to be broken." I look into his eyes and then look down.

"Well then I guess I'll just have to prove you wrong" he lifts my chin up with two fingers and stares into my eyes.