{13:Hanky Panky Spanky}

N

The screech of my sneakers against the linoleum of the school floors was inaudible through the loud voices conversing into one big buzz that flooded my ears. I had chosen to change my appearance a bit for the first time in all my years of high school. I went for something similar to what I wore Friday night and it gave me a good feeling. Since I had been aware of how much Lena enjoyed my new confident self, I noticed the moment I crossed the threshold of the school building, wandering eyes of some girls were fixated on me and I felt like I was almost naked in their presence, unlike how I feel under the tantalizing eyes of Lena.

I scurried my way to my locker, feeling somewhat safe as I turned the dial to hit the right numbers. Lena and I meet everyday at our lockers before class, so once I obtained the necessary books, I waited with my back against the locker and my eyes to the ground. I felt like I was being watched and I didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

A harsh hand clapped onto my shoulder, making me almost jump up as high as the roof of the building. My heart was beating a mile a minute and I was scared to death to come face to face with Tony, never been this close to him, his face practically centimeters from mine. I could smell his cheap cologne that sold only because it was meant to attract the ladies but those advertisements were just lies and it was douche material. I didn't know I was holding in my breath, until I had to inhale and almost suffocated from his smell.

"Horan, just the boy I wanted to see." His signature evil smirk plastered onto his greasy face, his black hair on his forehead dipping itself into his oils. I found his very being grotesque and I was about to shít myself because his hold on my shoulder got tighter.

"Uh what do you want?" I held back my fear, holding myself in a strong manner as I peeled his hand from my shoulder. He gave me an even wider smile, but still as evil as ever.

"I was wondering if that was really you with Lena up in my room Friday night." He egged me on, belittling me at the fact that I could get a girl like Lena. I had thought he was too drunk to notice us but I'm guessing not.

"Why does it matter"

"What did y'all do? Did you fùck her senseless or get your hands in her....lick her in just the right spots....suck her pùssy clean." He pried for information his voice lowering as he continued on, cornering me with all his nasty words, trying to get a reaction from me. I wanted to punch him for saying such things but I wasn't gonna put myself up against him. He knew we had done things but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing exactly how we spent our moments of desire.

"It's none of your business." I bit back, pushing him away from me as I quickly made my way to a safe zone and the last thing I had seen before I walked away was his scary smirk that was still etched into his face and I couldn't say that I wasn't scared of his motives behind his actions.

The class bell had rung soon after, my feet carrying me towards English class in a rush. My mind wandering to why Tony felt the need to target me and make me feel horrible. I had arrived in class, occupying the space with a few other students while others straggled in a few minutes later. I had been too much in my head to notice Lena as she tried to get my attention until she practically slapped me upside the head, making me hold my head where her hand came in contact with it although it didn't hurt.

"Damn Lena"

"Where were you? I was standing by the lockers waiting" she questioned, moving to her row of desks and plopping herself down in her chair, keeping her eyes focused on me.

"I wanted to beat the rush and not get clambered in the hall this time" I smoothly spoke, keeping the whole Tony situation to myself at least for now, eventually I'll tell her because she's the only one I can confide in.