Chapter 5 caring more than intended

2013

Charlie's pov

"hello, but who are you?" I was opening the door for someone who was knocking on it, and I wasn't in the mood to look trough the pipe hole. I mean who does when they have a lazy day.

I was shocked to say the first, but it was my brother. what was he doing here? after I moved in, my father told me I had a brother. I met him and we clicked in an instant. we spend much time together, we still do.

"Charlie." he wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a bone crushing hug. "what have you done with your hair, it looks like a mess." have I told you my brother is gay, yup he is, and sometimes I'm thankful for that, but hearing every time you see him say your hair looks like a mess, that's something I'm not thankful of. And don't me get started how he insults the way I dress.

"Mark." I groaned, not getting why he just can't compliment me specially not on my hair. "why are you here?" I asked knowing a friend of mine would come in about five minutes, and he wouldn't take it right that my brother will try to hit on him. and I have a small crush on him, on my friend I mean.

"we are going to one direction together, I have front row tickets and it's their announcement tour. so excited." I burst out laughing, like I'm going to go there, no way. They're jerks, I have tried telling him that. But then he starts to drool over how 'sexy' Harry's hair is.

"nope not going there. bye." I tried pushing him out the door, but he was really strong and he liked to work out, so I couldn't get him to move.

"It can be fun, pleaseee Charl I know it's a huge favor, well actually it isn't who wouldn't want to see the sexgods themselves. but please go with me Charlie." he begged, but I shook my head.

"Hey charlie." I heard Matt's voice. Mark turned around. I had to find a way he would leave. how could I make my brother leave? one answer would be enough, but was it worth it.

"okay I'll go to that stupid concert with you, now leave." A smile appeared on Marks face. then Matt stumbled in, he took in my brother and then my brother looked at him, but it ushered him out and he leaved quickly.

"hey." I took a strand of my hair and pushed it behind my ear, and smiled. I was getting really nervous with my crush. ugh I'm always so awkward, why! Well I usually was, well there were five exceptions.

I closed the door, and found myself in an awkward position with Matt. I was really close and our bodies almost touched. so I took a step back so we weren't awkward anymore.

"I liked it more when you were here." he grabbed me by my waist and I started to blush.

before I agreed with anything he slammed his lips harshly against mine. he pressed me closer and I was squeezed against him. but I let him, maybe we could get a relastionship, maybe he liked me too. his hand was placed on my waist and the other made it's way to my hip. he slowly slip his hand underneath my shirt. not that I wanted that.

"stop." I breathed. but his hand only slid higher. his hand came to my bra and then I quickly stepped away. swatting his hands away. he just smirked.

"don't do that babe." he took a step closer, but I backed away, sadly behind me was the couch. well shit. his smirk got wider, an my eyes did the same. he stepped closer and slammed his lips against mine again.

"you're so hot." he breathed. "I want you." with that he slipped his hand underneath my shirt again. I swatted it away, and pulled back.

"don't do that bitch." he held his hand, and was ready to slap me. my eyes widened once again. "didn't think so either." he smirked and kissed me again. his hand made it's way underneath my shirt rather quickly now. his other hand was placed on my hip, and this hand made it's way to my behind.