Chapter 32 The Happy Cheese

Liam and Harry came over. Liam around five and Harry around six. He was carrying five pizza boxes. Liam had brought snacks too and I just had some snacks and soda, and of course films.

"So I've picked a few films, well I just threw all my films on a pile, so you can choose." I said making the boys laugh.

We finally choose Jaws. I had the film and Harry wanted to see it really badly. So we popped the film in starting on our first pizza box.

"That was so fake" Harry screamed as this arm was ripped of by Jaws. this made me giggle. I fell back into Liam.

Liam was fast to wrap an arm around me and pull me closer. I felt a bit tens, what was it with these boys? maybe he's just being nice.

"I remember the first time watching this film. I was scared. Gosh I was terrified. I actually didn't want to watch but I was in a brave mood so we watched anyway." this made the two of them laugh.

"Afraid of Jaws? seriously?" Liam asked. Looking down on me.

"To my defense. This was the first horror film I've ever watched and the film was labeled Horror." I wanted to crossed my arms over my chest but ended up hitting Liam in the side.

"Ough." he said pushing my elbow away. my hand shot to my mouth. "I'm sorry." he smiled at me shaking it off.

"that doesn't even make sense." Harry pointed to the film making me laugh.

We spend the night talking and laughing. In the end, just before I was about to doze off Harry shook me a little.

"Charlie?" he seemed really serious. So I rubbed my eyes trying to get myself to be bit more stable then I actually was. "I love you." he told me.

"No!" Liam said. I turned around seeing as I was facing Harry. "I love her," he said to Harry. "I love you." now turned towards me.

"You can't love me, neither of you can." I said feeling a bit weird. Maybe it's not the reaction they wanted, by it's true.

"What?" Harry asked funnily. "This is the point where you choose one of us." he told me.

"I can't choose any of you, you can't make me choose, I'm not going to choose." I looked at them panicked. What were they think. That I was going to choose? between the two if them? two of my best friends? what a joke, I could never choose.

"You have too. Just like in that chick flick where she dates two guys and she doesn't know who-"

"Yeah I know the film." I interrupted.

"Wait." Liam said. "I have a great idea. Why don't we do that."

"What the hell are you talking about? can't we just drop this and continue this as friends." I was freaking out. I can't choose. Neither if them, they're my best friends. They have to think I'm crazy if they think I'm going to choose.

"Like we can both go to a restaurant and you can go to one of us this way you can't hurt one of us while being in the same room." my eyes widened.

"Hurt you? guys, I'm not going to choose. Really, it might be a good idea, but I'm not going to choose between the two of you." Why wouldn't they drop it.

"No." Harry said. "I agree with Liam. It's a good idea, we should do it that way." he said. "We'll both text you the restaurant and then we'll see who you choose."

"No, can we just drop it?" the stubborn boys shook their heads no. What are they thinking. If I'm not choosing, their plan isn't as good as they thought it would be.

"No, we both want to do this. You have to choose Charlie. You can't keep us guessing, you can't keep us on a leash." Liam frowned.

"I'm not doing such thing." I sighed in frustration. "If I'll agree will you just drop the whole thing." They both smiled happily.