Chapter 31 All Five

I sat on my bed, together with Niall. We were just talking until he took my hand suddenly looking serious. "I wanted to tell you something." his pale blue eyes met mine.

"I really really like you." he started. "And I-"

"Stop!" I cut him off. "You don't like me that way." he seemed confused.

"Actually Charlie. I do, I do like you that way." he said like he tried to convince me. But I wasn't convinced. Not because I don't like him, but because I know he likes or maybe even loves someone else.

"No Niall. You and I both know you love Carmen." I said angrily. "I know you love her, and damn it Niall. She loves you back." I might have been to harsh on him.

"Bu-but I-"

"No buts Niall. Not on this one." I told him sternly. Shifting my position on the bed looking directly into his eyes. "No buts on love."

His gaze fell. He looked down and fumbled with his shirt. "I do love her." he said softly. "But I kind of screwed up I guess."

"What do you mean?" I asked him. Confused. It's not like he screamed at her, or told her she was stupid for loving him right?

"I mean I actually screwed up." he said frustrated. "She said she loved me, tears pouring out of her eyes. And I'm such an ass to say nothing back." my mouth hung open.

"Really?" was all I could say. I shook it off after a minute of silence. "Niall." I took his hand in mine. "True love always finds it's way."

"And maybe Carmen and you aren't meant to be right now. You're meant to be forever. So if you wait an hour or twenty years. You'll still be meant to be."

He thought about it, then a smile spread across his face. "You're right." he jumped up. "Thanks Charlie." He grabbed my face between his hands and laid a quick kiss on my lips.

"Thank you so much, I really needed that." he screamed as he ran down the stairs doing whatever.

I got up from my bed, quickly pulling on a black dress. I pulled on my Converse and ran outside. Niall had payed me an unexpected visit. So I was running late.

I walked towards Zayn's house and rang the bell. I was early. I was way too early. I shrugged it off as the door opened. A blond opened the door.

"Uhm hello?" she said a bit unsure. I extended my hand. Not wanting this to become awkward or something.

"Charlie. I'm Charlie." she smiled at me, showing her perfect teeth. This girl was really pretty.

"I'm Perrie. Zayn's girlfriend." I recognized her. Well the name gave it away really. Otherwise I wouldn't have known who she was.

"Yeah, I knew your name. But I didn't know your face, I mean how you looked like you know. You look amazing." I wanted to hit myself for being this stupid.

"Babe?" Zayn asked from inside the house. "Who's at the door?"

"Some chick called Charlie." Perrie responded.

"Excuse me." I said. "I'm not some chick alright?" I said a bit irritated. Who was she to call me some chick. She shurgged, not really caring how I felt about it.

"Charlie." Zayn smiled. "How are you?" he asked. I responded with 'fine' just like always, just like most people do.

"So I was about to leave. Or do you want to introduce her to me first?" Perrie crossed her arms over her chest.

"Perrie this is Charlie. She's my childhood best friend. Charlie. This is my lovely girlfriend Perrie." he introduced us. Perrie didn't like me, or that's what she made me think. But I thought she was pretty cool.