Chapter 28 Late Night Out

She took a deep breath as the first tunes of Midnight Memories started to play. They ran onto stage. She saw their eyes scanning the crowd. Zayn was the first to catch her gaze. She smiled a small smile which he return.

She couldn't help but think they were amazing. The second course began and Louis looked at her. He waved happily as he seemed to relax. Everyone around her started to scream.

They started with their next song and Liam was next to find her in the crowd. He shot her a grin and she grinned back winking.

Niall saw her standing as the crowd was pushing there really badly. But not that bad that they had to stop the concert. He seemed mostly concerned

Harry was last to find her. He started to panic that he wouldn't be able to find her. He even missed a line. He waved at her and came closer. Sang a line directly at her.

They just jumped around and had fun. They all wanted to be close to Charlie but they had to perform the way they had practiced.

So they sometimes stumbled into each other. Making Charlie laugh at their stupidity. Charlie noticed the crowd pushing but it was hard to push back. She couldn't move anymore and was constantly being pushed into the fence.

All the boys noticed her struggle, but many people were having it hard. Halfway through the concert Charlie was being pushed really badly, making her lose her breath.

Liam was the first to do something. "Stop! stop!" the music stopped. Fans started screaming and they started to pushing harder. Making Charlie feel dizzy.

The boys all noticed Charlie was losing breath. Yeah more fans had the same struggle as her, but they cared about Charlie because they knew she cared about them. Their real selves.

"Stop pushing." Harry was mad. He was worse then the other boys. He was concerned, angry, frustrated. He couldn't keep his emotions under control.

"God damn it!" he cursed. "Stop pushing can't you see you're hurting others." people at the back started to back away. More people followed.

All the boys were concerned. Charlie whispered a quiet thank you and shot them all looks. Charlie started to breath regular again.

The show continued again, Charlie loved to see them preform. To know these boys were just little boys with big dreams when they were younger. Knowing these boys were her friends and made it this big.

"And now." Zayn said. "We decided to dedicate a song." he smiled at Charlie.

"To five people in particular." Liam continued. "All guests of us."

"These people." Louis was next. "mean something special to us." he said.

"And we." Niall said. "want to thank them. For the support they've given us."

"For forgiving us, even when we were jekrs." Harry gave her a loving look. "For loving us even when we didn't deserve it."

They started to play Everything About You. Charlie was full on crying. Tears streaming down her face. Lisa noticed and squeezed her hand.

Charlie looked at them, silently thanking them. These people were the most amazing people in the world.

After the show Charlie waited until she could leave the venue. She touched the fence one last time and then let go.

"Charlie?" she turned around at the sound of her name. It was one of the securities who worked here.

"I had to give a message from someone of the crew backstage." Charlie nodded for the security to continue. "They wanted you backstage. I can escort you there."